5.0 out of 5 stars Really good third book in the series
Published 6 months ago by Mad Knight

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Published 6 months ago by Robertha Woodhouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Resolute Uprising (The War for Terra Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I bought this series based on customer reviews, that was my first mistake, my second was persevering in hope. It is Fuji of typos which in itself is usually not too taxing. What is unforgivable is the frequent use or rather missuse of words.This is the book written by the proverbial infinite monkeys and it is no Shakespeare novel it is so far from that I want my money back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good third book in the series, 17 Feb 2014
The actual book is much better than the amazon description suggests. It continues the story from the first two books very nicely. The intrigue in the aliens court is well done, although it would be better is they were more "alien" than Machiavellian. The traitor twist was excellent and unexpected, and more than offset the Resolute saves the day (again) coincidences. The unpleasantness in the new Alliance government is developing nicely, and I hope the fourth book appears soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars strong third book, 5 Jan 2014
Third book and still going strong, the story moves along at a good pace and the story is good enough to keep me engrossed but not highly complex.

5.0 out of 5 stars Resolute Uprising, 3 Jan 2014
I rarely write reviews of books that I have read, but I feel that this book deserves one. James Prosser has followed his first two episodes of The War far Terra with another belter. I had intended to read this one in stages but enjoyed it so much I read it in one sitting. I think that it's fairly obvious that Alice is still alive somewhere from the ending of the last book. But I was not quite expecting where she has turned up. If you enjoyed the first two books get this one it won't disappoint you. A few silly spelling and grammar mistakes, even so still very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace the story is holding up, 28 Aug 2014
Although it's book 3 the author still has us in his grasp added finer details threaded in to the saga
Going to buy book 4 now