5.0 out of 5 stars Paws and Whiskers~Jacqueline Wilson
Paws and Whiskers was an amazing book! It is filled with stories about cats and dogs from all different authors...
Published 13 months ago by Lucy Locket

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
my daugter was a bjt dissapointed with this book, she thought it was all jaquline wilson books but it wasnt! she still liked it though and she said she would recommend this book to animal lovers! :)
Published 12 months ago by TimR

5.0 out of 5 stars Paws and Whiskers~Jacqueline Wilson, 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Paws and Whiskers (Kindle Edition)
e.g. Michael Morpurgo, Philip Pullman, Malorie Blackman, Francesca Simon, Anne Fine, Patrick Ness, Dick King-Smith, Noel Streatfeild, Lewis Carroll, Enid Blyton and even two stories from Jacqueline Wilson herself! However, each of the stories only have one chapter in this book!

I would reccomend this to 7-12 year olds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Animal Stories, 20 April 2014
C. Bulman (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paws and Whiskers (Hardcover)
This is a very good selection of animal stories by a huge number of authors. They range from a page or two long to quite long. Many different animals are the subjects of the stories. Children who like animals will love it. The age range targeted is about 8 to 13 although older children and adults with an interest in animals will like it too. Jacqueline Wilson's name appears prominently on the cover and it would be possible to think the book was by her; she is, in fact, the editor but there is a story by her in the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Paws and Whiskers (Hardcover)
My eldest daughter is an avid reader and absolutely loves this book. We bought her a kindle last year and yet she prefers still to read "Real" books as she calls them. I asked her (bearing in mind she has just turned twelve) why she prefers "Real" books and she replied "Books have soul".
My daughter loves these books and if they are good enough for her they are good enough for me :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Paws and Whiskers (Hardcover)
In my opinion this is one of the best things JW has produced. I am not hugely keen on her fiction normally (although my 9 yo is) but the stories in here are lovely and my 9 yo loves to read them aloud to her 4 yo brother - - they both like animal stories - It is fab value at the price and would make a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Amazing book

5.0 out of 5 stars Paws and whiskers, 2 July 2014
S. MORRIS (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paws and Whiskers (Kindle Edition)
I liked the fact it had lots of small story's in 1 book. All the different story got me relay interested

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Paws and Whiskers (Kindle Edition)
I disliked the way she copied other authors stories
It's a good book though.
I just couldn't stop reading it

5.0 out of 5 stars I 💟 This Book!, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Paws and Whiskers (Kindle Edition)
I love this book so much I've had a lot of fun reading it my favourite story was cat wings I love the idea of being a cat and soaring through the air.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!!, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Paws and Whiskers (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this book as I love animals especially cats and dogs. My personal favourite story was the last one called werepuppy by Jacqueline Wilson.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Paws and Whiskers (Kindle Edition)
I loved hearing about the authors' pets and their antics! I especially loved the section of the book titled Pet Corner. I loved to read all the stories of the pets belonging to the authors!

Paws and Whiskers