5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive info
Published 14 months ago by Pauline Singstar

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money
Took me literally 5 minutes to read entire book. It covers just the very basics of e-cigarettes and is in no way an "ultimate" guide.
Published 15 months ago by Chris4591

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive info, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Electronic Cigarette: The Ultimate Guide for Understanding E-Cigarettes And What You Need To Know (Vaping Pen, Electronic Hookah, E-Hookah, E-Liquid, Alternative, Juice, G-Pen, Starter Kit) (Kindle Edition)
This book contained everything I needed to help me work out if e-cigs were the right fit for me and my battle to get off the dreaded tobacco product, but had no idea- until I read this- how many different products and brands that were available. It is a burgeoning little industry and Brad Durant's book really helped me make an informed decision. I have been off traditional cigarettes for 2 months now and this book certainly helped. Hats off to the author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use of E-Cigs, 3 Mar. 2015
“Electronic Cigarettes” is an informatics contemporary article. Here, Caesar, Lincoln has described the very informative information about using E-Cigs. A number of people have made the switch from traditional cigarettes to E-Cigs without even considering the merit and demerit of using them. The book covers a lot of ground from the history of e-cigarettes to various types, all the way through to the positives and negatives, regarding a multiplicity of implications when using them. Great. Highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 23 Dec. 2013
Electronic cigarettes have always been an elusive little critter in my life and never have I had to pay them any attention, but with this e-book I did just that. I have come away thinking this would be a great way to help friends that are trying to give up regular smoking as it provides an alternative. I also think it seems quite fun that you can get all sorts of different flavours (including cherry)!

As per usual with Lincoln's work, the e-book is his typical style of short, sweet, concise and extremely easy to read. I'm beginning to see this as his trademark, and indeed very beneficial, style.

I personally found it pretty interesting to read the information on how they work, because truth be told I was formerly clueless. However, Lincoln describes it simply enough to understand, but intricately enough to do the science and technology behind it justice. Indeed, the informative qualities in this book are its strong point.

It is certainly no novel, but as far as information based guides go this e-book puts straight up information in an interesting, well structured format. If you need basic information on e-cigarettes or know of someone struggling to quit regular smoking then look no further than this guide to e-cigarettes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 5 Feb. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Give up Smoking, 4 Feb. 2014
The Tablets I used to give up smoking are called Tabex they have been around in Europe for about 50 years but because they haven’t been tested in the UK is still a no no red tape.
You can buy them online for about £25 & is used over a few weeks; you can still carry on smoking for the first week.
I printed off the instructions for taking these tablets .
This is the only thing that worked for me.
If you use Electric Cigs you are still reliant on a stick in your mouth