5.0 out of 5 stars Needed for experimental studies
Published 5 months ago by amazonian

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much use for prolonged walking
These are more suited as workwear and not walking wear. I bought two pairs and found out after a test walk that sometimes they rubbed at the top of the legs, they need to be more baggy.
Published 6 months ago by DGNB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed for experimental studies, 29 Jun 2014
I needed some coveralls when out in damp weather but being a little short on the thinking side due to the drugs I have to take to assist me in doing anything I just bought ordinary boiler suite just to stop ruining clothes as I attract dirt due to my sight not being good anyway my PA suggested wet proof type of gear so I bought sallopets ski trousers but they made me to hot. A barmy idea but they help in winter, so I bought some of these regatta pants and they are great, even the PA has an easier time cleaning them so top marks all round thanks to my PA and Regatta not forgetting Amazon. So get some in and try them good value and good all round performance

5.0 out of 5 stars My choice of work wear, 23 Jun 2014
The style of trouser I decided to get had to be practical and hard wearing,and affordable. As I do voluntary work these meet the requirements I set for myself and these trousers ticked all my boxes. And with seven pockets to keep things in it makes it easy to keep my personal stuff away from the equipment that I'm using.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much use for prolonged walking, 17 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: Regatta Mens Work Walking Water Repellent Cargo J170 Action Trousers II, Black (Misc.)
At last,trousers that actually fit and feel comfortable. plenty of zipped pockets and double knees.very good value at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 Jun 2014
well made trousers I am using them for my work being a carer these are easy to wipe and not get wet

5.0 out of 5 stars Trousers, 25 May 2014
Used for cricket umpiring, these are perfect. Have not had to wear them in the rain yet, but have worn them on a several really hot days and they are really comfy. Just be careful with the sizing, they are not a small size but are not big either. If in doubt then order a size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 May 2014
Perfect fit and kept everything dry when caught out in a shower. Great to have so many secure, zipped pockets.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the correct size as labelled? and a bit flimsy, 22 May 2014
I bought these in a hurry for work however the sizes don't seem correct. Were very tight around the waist and have multiple pairs of jeans and trousers of the same size that fit with no problems.
During maneuvering the stitching came apart below the zip, this is more than likely due to the incorrect size.

5.0 out of 5 stars trouser review, 6 May 2014
I have purchased Regatta products for some years and have always found them
to of good quality to locate your shop on line place an order and for them to arrive
in 48hrs makes it even better. Thank you for such good service Regards

4.0 out of 5 stars good enough, 4 April 2014
Woodland Worker (Sludgethorpe in Mire) - See all my reviews
The zips are not as good as they used to be but at that price, who cares if they're only for work

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›