5.0 out of 5 stars Book cover mentally preparing to great workouts for a new lifestyle
brill advice and makes total sense, it involves much more than just plan but also the thinking,which I thought was awesome :) the workouts concentrate on upper lower and full body workouts I have found myself working muscle groups I've not used before which is great and has inspired me so far a new healthier 2014...
Published 15 months ago by andrew beavis

2.0 out of 5 stars Full on excercising
This book was interesting and you need to be 100% dedicated to get the results you need. I disagreed with a few of the points made by the author, especially regarding he strange and unwarranted view of milk. As anyone who exercises know, you need protein to help your body repair itself and calcium which is essential while growing and as you get older to help maintain bone...
Published 13 months ago by NickyA

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitness sessions, 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Fat Burn Revolution: Boost Your Metabolism and Burn Fat Fast (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed most of this book. Dragged on a bit probably just to get you motivated. Have just started using the exercise plan along with my usual gym visits loving it! Hoping for great results :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 23 Aug. 2014
Purchased book after reading review in magazine. Checked out Julia's website and results looked amazing. Now hoping to get same results myself! Book great easy to follow but hard work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Revolution indeed!, 10 Jan. 2014
Bought this book after reading an article on the daily mail online. Such good advice and workouts I am very happy. Really feel like these workouts are worth doing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried, tested, delivers!, 4 Jan. 2014
I was part of the original 12 week programme and was initially a long distance running, long gym session kind of person - this programme is a revolution - I now train less in terms of hours, put more effort in, get more enjoyment out and am the fittest, healthiest and strongest I have ever been ( that includes marathons, a Sahara trek and a Kilimanjaro trek)! Try it for yourself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding book!!, 25 May 2014
Brilliant book - great to turn the usual exercise regime upside down & do something completely different for a change!!! Loving it & would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitness plan with good eating advice thrown in, 5 Jan. 2014
Fitness plan is easy to follow. Eating advice is grown up and sensible. Great back up on a Facebook group so that there's always a bit of extra advice from people who have actually done the whole 12 weeks and seen the results, and Julia herself contributes aswell. Would recommend downloading if you have a kindle app on your phone if you use the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Feb. 2014
bought the book, worked the book and the book works even when you're starting from scratch. Just about to start phase 2 and can't say enough good about it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great whatever your base level of fitness, 7 Jan. 2015
Superb book. I have lost 5 stone between Easter and Christmas with its help. Great whatever your base level of fitness. Definitely give it a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book. Would thoroughly recommend becoming a member of ..., 2 Jan. 2015
Miss Jaine Hollis "Jaine" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Great book. Would thoroughly recommend becoming a member of her Extreme Inferno group too as the videos are great. (Www.extremeinferno.com)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing programme, 28 April 2014
I came across this a few weeks ago when a friend mentioned it in a Facebook comment. I looked it up, found Facebook group & asked if I could join the group. I have been welcomed with open arms. So much so I bought the book.

I've had health issues and over the years picked up different exercise programmes - gym, classes, running, swimming new fitness crazes you name it. The only thing I've stuck with is running but I am constantly getting injured. I joined a boot camp which I love but work and study means I struggle to get there often enough.

So, to hearing about this book, I bought it and started 4 weeks ago. I class myself as fairly fit but this is pushing me to another level mainly that for the first time I can train consistently, something I've always struggled with. I travel for work which normally scuppers any plan I have but with this I can do them wherever I am & just adapt the exercises to suit, using resistance bands instead of weights.

The plan isn't a fad, it's based on good clean eating, with a sensible approach to getting to this stage, exercises aren't new they're things most of us are familiar with, squats, lunges, press ups, burpees, planks, crunches to name but a few but they are put together in an easy to follow programme which it's proved gives fantastic results.

The Facebook page is the most friendly and supportive group I've come across, Julia herself pops by with offer of help and support which is something I've not known before.

All in all I'm so glad I heard of this revolution! If you're thinking about it just do it you don't need much equipment or an expensive gym membership it can all be done at home (or wherever you find yourself) you've got nothing to lose except maybe a few inches.

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 | Next ›