Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 March 2014
Crushing riffs that are so distorted with yelled vocals which are reminiscent of Battle cries, slow and doomy with a atmosphere which feels like a thick fog over the aftermath of a clash of swords!

An acquired taste but I am into doom very much and would recommend this to fans of crushing snail paced metal.
on 12 February 2016
This album is immense, I had to reinforce the foundations of my house when bringing this in, and I notice that my car goes slower when playing this even with my foot down. I even s*** myself twice as my bowels could not deal with the gravity. Must have for any true doom fan. This is HEAVVVYYYYY!!!
on 11 April 2014
This record is so fat that I gained weight by listening to it! If you like being crushed slowly, this is the album for you.
on 9 March 2014
Brutal as always. If you like your doom dark, this is the album for you. You will not be disappointed!!!
on 1 May 2014
a fantastic english heavy doom band who continue to push the boundaries of the genre, delving into even heavier riffs so thick that you can wade through them. A must buy for any heavy doom fan!
on 18 March 2014
Heavier and slower than previous one. Yes it is true. Some say it is monotonous and uninspired. I disagree. They did it again and went the whole thing a step further. Leaders not follower. Well done guys.
on 15 January 2016
heavy groovy & sexy perfection, cannae wait to hear Revengeance
on 28 January 2016
Great album, very heavy and just what my doctor ordered!!
on 20 January 2015
Very cool album, super heavy.