5.0 out of 5 stars Jacks back!
I loved Girl jacked and was hoping this would be as good. Unfortunately I was wrong... It was even better! More laughs, more suspense and more Jack and Replacement. Now I'm gonna read the third book in the series.
Published 4 months ago by Gk Allen

3.0 out of 5 stars I COULDN'T RELATE
Published 1 month ago by Lucinda

3.0 out of 5 stars I COULDN'T RELATE, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Jack Knifed (Kindle Edition)
I'm sorry but I just could not relate to the main characters. It took several chapters to understand the basics of their background, and even at the end, there are a lot of unanswered questions. I became very irritated with the main character, Jack who thinks with his fists instead of his brain, and if he is an example of an American police officer, heaven help the law in the USA. He could have got so much more information from the people he met if he asked polite questions instead of beating them up. This was a big turn off for me. A character called Replacement was another confusing element, and if there was much humour in the book well it escaped me.

4.0 out of 5 stars great read, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Jack Knifed (Kindle Edition)
The story flows nicely, the interaction between the 2 main players is great and keeps you turning the pages over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jacks back!, 31 Mar 2014
Gk Allen ""funland"" (South Shields,England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable read., 29 Dec 2013
J. Aitchison (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jack Knifed (Kindle Edition)
The two main characters, Jack and Alice, are beautifully developed throughout the book. The plot is also entertaining.
I enjoyed this book enough to want to read the sequel Girl Jacked

Jack Knifed