5.0 out of 5 stars Handy reference
Does what it says on the tin although best to have later versions of Kindle when scanning through is much easier
Published 4 months ago by Kate Fox

3.0 out of 5 stars French Dictionary of Food and Drink
Downloaded it to my Kindle/phone so it would be easy to carry around while out and about on a recent weekend trip to France.

The content of the book itself was fine, but was difficult to flick back and forwards, and took too much time. So not much use in that respect.

Would suggest you buy the actual book if considering this as a purchase.
Published 6 months ago by angeb

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy reference, 25 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive, 3 April 2014
This review is from: A French Dictionary of Food and Drink (Kindle Edition)
I found this book very helpful, it covers the subject better than any travel information book or teach yourself French. My wife is French and this book has enabled her to say "Look it up" when I ask for a culinary word in French.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy to have, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: A French Dictionary of Food and Drink (Kindle Edition)
Great book, it is clear and concise, very useful and informative. A must have! Just need one for Italian now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Reference, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: A French Dictionary of Food and Drink (Kindle Edition)
I love eating out when I visit France but don't like to have roaming turned on on my phone. I never go to a restaurant without this dictionary loaded up on my phone any more, it's really helped me have a better grasp of what I'm ordering and I've found a few delicious dishes which I would not have had the confidence to order with this as reference.

If you're going on holidays to France I highly recommend you buy this in advance to aid your culinary adventures.

3.0 out of 5 stars French Dictionary of Food and Drink, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: A French Dictionary of Food and Drink (Kindle Edition)

Would suggest you buy the actual book if considering this as a purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars I was really pleased to find this, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: A French Dictionary of Food and Drink (Kindle Edition)
I love France, I love food and although I speak French I've come across some foodie terms that I didn't know, especially cuts of meat. This dictionary is clearly set out in the standard French/English and English/French format and helped me fill in the gaps. I will keep it to hand on my iPhone for my next meal out, but it will also come in handy in the kitchen when translating recipes. I also love the front cover!

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive and useful, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: A French Dictionary of Food and Drink (Kindle Edition)
As lovers of France we have often found it less than easy to find a translation of anything other than basic food terms in the average dictionary so this will be very useful indeed. Around 1000 food and drink terms available French-English and vice versa - well worth having to hand if you like eating in France.

A French Dictionary of Food and Drink