4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, almost fits like a glove
The quality of these silk thermal gloves is apparent as soon as you try them on. They feel great and my outer gloves slide over them without a hitch. The difference that this thin layer makes in keeping my hands and fingers warm is incredible.
Published 5 months ago by markd

3.0 out of 5 stars silk gloves
The gloves arrived promptly and they do help to keep my hands warm, However as I put on the gloves the seam around the thumb opened up on one of them and the second thumb seam is also weak. I will try to mend this one but there is not enough allowance of material on the first thumb for it to be repaired. I hope the second pair I bought does not have similar problems.
Published 5 months ago by annben

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, almost fits like a glove, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: 100% Pure Silk Thermal Liner Gloves Inner for Bikers, Skiers, Dog Walkers, Cyclists, Fishermen, Gardeners and all Outdoor Activities. Can also be used with a smart phone.
My only slight niggle about them is that they are not quite the snug fit that I hoped for. The sizing appears to be slightly wrong, but this is only a slight moan and overall I am very pleased with them. I would recommend them to anybody with poor circulation (like me) or to any outdoors minded people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 20 Dec 2013
I work in a very cold office I got these gloves and I can now feel my fingers! They are very light weight and they can be worn on their own or under another pair of gloves. Great quality and at this price you can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a huge difference, 4 Jun 2014
These glove liners have made a huge difference on my winter bike rides. They are thin and light so are no hassle to carry as an extra backup in case hands get cold or they make you feel cosy and confident before setting out. Highly recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars not true to size, 8 May 2014
They arrived today. My husband has got small hand but the gloves wouldn't feet on his fingers in fact they wouldn't even fit on mine. I can't sent it back as my daughter opened and threw away the paperwork

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Mar 2014
S. Read - See all my reviews
I brought these gloves for walking my dog. They keep my hands warm and stop the friction from my dogs pulling lead. No more hard skin. Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Gloves, 12 Mar 2014
I was given these gloves because my hands get really cold and my fingers sometimes turn white. The gloves have really helped and because they are thin, easily fit under any other gloves I wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gerat value for money, 12 Mar 2014
I use these everywhere - when going fishing, in my garage, when playing football and so on. Gloves feels good and looks good. I giving it 5 stars as its a quality gloves for such a good price and delivery was fast. Will come back for some more!

2.0 out of 5 stars gloves, 10 Mar 2014
they are supposed to be unisex but I think their more for women
very thin more like thin silk gloves suppose you could wear under
working gloves

5.0 out of 5 stars Silk thermal liner gloves, 9 Mar 2014
A. Marshall - See all my reviews
As an under glove these are perfect, especially for working in the garden. I found they kept my hands warm without the bulk.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 6 Mar 2014
One glove gained a hole the first time it was tried on - which I repaired myself. However after two days of wear they were more hole than glove and fit only for the bin.