4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money
This item offers good value for money but as pointed out by other reviews the clasp seems a bit flimsy but in practice works well and is secure. Main reason for not giving 5 stars is lack of finish around the edge of the screen
Published 11 months ago by Mr. S. J. Sellars

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking item
Published 10 months ago by Mr C C Price

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking item, 15 July 2014
Nice looking item, was looking forward to using it etc. First problem: set up. The instructions are poor at best. After some help from Google the watch was set and ready to go. I walked to work just to give it a test and it worked Ok. Although I did notice a mark on the screen. Odd as I had only walked to work. By the end of day one the screen was scratched and the film coating had started to flake. The time wad wrong. Crap product. Waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 15 Jun. 2014
Mr. S. J. Sellars (South Wales UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a fantastic watch! It is very smart and it fits ..., 2 Mar. 2015
This is a fantastic watch! It is very smart and it fits great, but if you are looking for an accurate pedometer, it is not the best. The personalised message is very cool , but I still don't know how to get some of the functions (I accidentally put the personalised message on repeat, and I managed to go back, but now I don't know how to get it back on.) The USB has gone a bit dodgy, and I have to hold the watch at a certain angle to get the watch to charge. The battery lasts quite a long while. The screen is great, and shows the time at the slightest touch. I'm very happy with my watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had not bought it., 13 Jun. 2014
Difficult to use, does not display easily, keeps going back to zero on the step counter. Don't use it now in the back of a drawer, waste of money in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 2 May 2014
The watch is a nice fit, I always worry it's going to fall off as clip seems so dainty but it always stays on, the watch is comfy to wear,the touch screen works well happy with it

2.0 out of 5 stars I didn't know how to use it and there's no ..., 9 April 2015
I didn't know how to use it and there's no button to turn it on. Basically, it's really hard to use

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 1 Jun. 2014
Not a good purchase tried to send it back straight away. They gave me my money back and let me keep this useless thing no good for anything it went straight into the bin.