5.0 out of 5 stars Another GREAT read from a brilliant author, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: VIPER 3 - Bad Russian Blood (Action Adventure Thriller) (Kindle Edition)
David Baker has done it again! And produced a thrilling 3rd book to his Viper series. Action packed and well written. A truly believable story line that doesn't let up from start to finish. I usually try to out wit the author by working the plot out as it flows .... Not in this case ! David Baker 3.. Bob nil.
Without giving anything away from those who want to read it ( and can't believe anyone wouldn't ) you don't know what's buried in your garden! As I said the book flows very well in my opinion and there is not one part that leaves you thinking it lost its plot..... The technology used is credible and interesting and all I wanted to do was race to the end to see the conclusion and it wasn't what I expected but better. I'm was an avid Jack Reacher fan until I read the Vipers but must say haven't bothered to look at his latest.
Now eagerly waiting for Viper 4...... No peeping at the end it will flow nicely into 4 if I have read the end correctly nice one David
That's my rant over and now going to read it again
Well done David

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent continuation of the vipers, 11 Feb 2014
Superbly written great story hope there is another one coming soon. Great read built to a good ending. Although stand alone you do really need to read in order

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 3 Feb 2014
Good follow on from the previous books , look forward to the next one in the future awell written book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read, 17 Dec 2013
I was not a fan of this genre before, but following a recommendation and reading the three Viper books, I am totally and utterly converted.
This third book was excellent and I highly recommend it to other readers.
It was exciting, worrying and I couldn't wait to finish it, in a good way obviously!!! Read it, it is an exciting and thrilling read.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 16 April 2014
I really have enjoyed these three 'viper' books. This third one being no exception. I found the next novel I happened to read, far too slow, after reading all the 'viper' books. I sincerely do hope there are more in the pipeline. Come on Mr. Baker, get your skates on as I'm waiting in expectation. Brilliant read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Viper stories, 24 Feb 2014
very good reading from 1-3. it would be great if there were more, because I could read these kind of books all day long.

5.0 out of 5 stars vipers keeps you interested, 20 Feb 2014
Action that is up to date and nearly believable I cannot seem to put the book down keeps you interested and waiting for the next one

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad Russian blood, 26 Jan 2014
I've read all three books. they get better the more he writes. I like the way the stories unfold and keep you guessing. can't wait for number four.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 25 Jan 2014
Quite a good read but spoilt in parts by too much boring detail.a bit unreal in parts which I suppose I can skip.

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping, 15 Jan 2014
An excellent page turner, all of the Viper unit combatants are completely believable. Viper lets have number four very soon!

ARRAY(0xaf1f9c00)