5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Watch
I love watches, I have over 30 !!!! This is now already my second fav, next only to my Tag. Great case to store the watch, it's excellent quality great face too.
Published 6 months ago by Eric Wilson

1.0 out of 5 stars this look kind of plastic
Published 10 months ago by Mohammad Bahjat

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Watch, 2 Jun 2014
Eric Wilson "maxton" (Peterborough UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Welder by U-boat K31 Chronograph Black Mens Watch Rubber Strap Calendar K31-2601 (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars this look kind of plastic, 18 Feb 2014
Mohammad Bahjat "mo.b" (danmark) - See all my reviews
I saw this watch in some guys hand and I was in love with it from the first sight, he let me try it on my hand and when I asked him about the price he said this was for around 800 pound !! okay !! i found it here in Amazon and the price was very good to believe, I ordered it and it arrived today. ones I open the box OPPPPS a blue part fell from the box . this was the blue W logo on the crown ! the watch itself looks very good and very very close to that guy watch but I don't know how much genuine it is ? If I am going to pay this much of money for a watch, It should look like a good watch to wear and not plastic parts that fell parts .... don't ask me for a recommend .... I have trust in Amazon.uk that they will refund me