Platform: PlayStation Vita|Edition: Standard Edition|Change

on 6 February 2015
The LEGO Movie Videogame is an action-adventure game that casts players in the role of Emmet, who must stop an evil tryant from taking over the world.

The LEGO Movie Videogame extends a concise and hilarious film into a much longer and less consistent interactive experience that sometimes dips into boring territory. Amusing scenarios and eye-catching environments are a plus, as is the wide unlockable hero roster, but most of the missions feel like an unimaginative retread of the same LEGO game formula. It's solidly enjoyable – but nowhere near awesome.
on 8 October 2014
i bought this as i have the xbox 360 version and that version proved impossible to play (kids). So i was looking forward to this version.
The vita is powerful enough so why dont they just port the same version over, i was annoyed as the game is a lot more simple than its big console versions.
If you havent played the versions on the xbox / ps3 then you will like this game, as it stands my kids love this version which allows me to play the xbox version - but its more of a stripped down port which is a shame. The cut scenes are fantastic though.
on 29 April 2014
I bought this game for my son an he hasn't stopped playing it since.
I would recommend it to anyone who is thinking about buying it.
on 16 June 2015
Really please with this product arrived 2 days before the delivery date I was given. It's a birthday present my son wanted the most so I know he will be a very happy child when he gets it. Amazing price too cheaper than most places.
on 27 February 2014
I bought this game for my Vita because I enjoyed Lego LOTR. This game is a massive improvement, totally addictive. Its the first new Vita game to stop me playing the PS4.
on 17 August 2015
really nice, like all the other lego game, perfect to kill time, very funny, maybe to easy, but if you try to catch all trophies, it will satisfye you
on 28 April 2014
The LEGO games are simple and great, nice for all ages.
The Vita version is well adapted, but could be more dynamic.
on 1 October 2014
great game many thanks
on 6 September 2015
Got the game for my grandson Birthday he enjoyed the game.Thank you for the fast delivery.
on 11 February 2015
Ordered for my nephews christmas present. Arrived the very next day. Exactly as described

See one answered question