Size: Size 2|Unit Count: 136|Change

on 23 May 2015
I really can't say enough good things about Naty nappies, but let me give you the highlights:
1 - You can enjoy the convenience of disposable nappies without the guilt of contributing to the tonnes of toxic landfill created by nappies
2 - Everyone's experience is different, but my little one had significantly less nappy rash with Naty nappies than any other brands. Whenever we ran out and had to use big brands, or generic supermarket varieties he invariably ended up with nappy rash after a day.
3 - No leaks! Again, all babies are different, but we never had accidents escaping these nappies! That said, they don't store as much liquid as non-eco nappies, so make sure you move up to a bigger size if you find them not keeping baby dry overnight.
4 - No nasty chemicals strapped to your child. If you are trying to limit your child's exposure to chemicals, these nappies give you a great alternative to gel-based nappies.

Any cons? They are slightly more expensive, but if you opt for Subscribe and Save you can reduce the cost to almost equivalent of brand names. At the end of the day it's a matter of priorities.
on 31 December 2013
We have been using these for the last 3 months with our newborn and we love them.
They are great nappies, even with runny 'pureed mango' type of poo, and its brilliant that they arent adding to the billions filling up landfills that wont degrade for hundreds of years.
You do need to ensure the leg 'ruffels?!' Arent tucked inside, and you cant handle them too roughly as they can rip, but with normal care and attention these nappies are brilliant.
on 9 March 2016
I'm not sure why these diapers are so different than the sixes 1-2-3 we have used.. These are horrible. They leak causing multi outfit changes a day!!! and they are not capable of lasting through night sleeps. TWICE they have gotten wet through, leaked all over or baby and proceeded to start to breakdown whilst still on my baby...leaving crystals of gel everywhere. They may last 4-5 hrs no longer DEF NOT ANY LONGER AND CERTAINLY NOT THROUGH THE NIGHT! Not impressed , again we have used this brand for 6 months with no issues then we get this batch and are currently looking for a suitable replacement as I'm worried to continue using these.
review image
on 30 January 2014
Brilliant, Love them, keep baby clean and no nappy rash after 3 months use. Will go overnight well and hold a lot of mess.
on 25 January 2016
These nappies are designed to biodegrade so thus are made from water soluble fabrics. I ended up having to change my son every hour with these as the gusset round the leg would always degrade super quick and the elastic would always leave big pink marks. I stopped using this product as it was gust getting very expensive and I decided to cloth nappy. Thing to consider that although this product biodegrade so it will probably go in your bin and in the UK we have to use bin bags and go into land fill so the causes of it breaking down quickly is slim as they don't get enough oxygen which anything needs to degrade.
on 16 October 2014
I've been using Naty nappies from birth and they are great!
However this size of nappy is supposed to be used for children up to 18Kg and although my daughter is only 12Kg it is way too tight!
I've ordered a ton of these so I'll have to squeeze her in for now :(
on 21 February 2013
This product is fantastic. I was a bit concerned about how well they would absorb the wetness due to looking paper thin, but this was not the case. They hold a lot of liquid and the tabs don't come away and you can also re position if needed.
Would recommend this product
on 17 March 2014
I would really want to like this nappy as I admire the passion and spirit behind the brand. However there's only a handful of days that I hadn't had an accident since I started using them which is really frustrating. I breastfeed my baby and I am a normal mom who change my baby regularly and is extra cautious about wrapping the nappy right to avoid leakage. I found that the nappy is a bit smaller compare to the others so I move a size up to gain absorbency but unfortunately it still doesn't absorb the potent newborn poo fast enough so I always ended up with poo stains on me or my baby. I really want to be more eco friendly and I love the idea of a bio-degradable nappy even if I need to pay more. I hope the manufacturer will review on this problem and come up with a better solution in the future. Until then I am sorry to say I have to move back to using the conventional brands which will cause the earth!
on 4 May 2016
I so wanted these to work as I'm heartbroken knowing how many nappies we're sending to landfill. They are reasonably priced (approx 20p each) and I was prepared to pay the extra compared to non biodegradable nappies. However, we just found these to leak nearly every time, (not just at night), meaning constant clothes changes, lots of inconvenience and increased laundry. We're currently using Asda nappies at 5.4p per nappy and Pampers (around 12p each) but waiting to try Beaming Baby Eco nappies which seem to have better reviews than Naty. I just wish they were cheaper than 30p each! With 8-12 nappies a day that's a big increase in cost.
on 25 February 2016
Keen not to fill up landfill with non-biodegradable nappies, we gave these a go when our newborn arrived. I was sceptical at first, and was fully prepared to go the whole washable / re-useable nappies if they didn’t keep baby dry, but they really do perform well – in early weeks, popping one on baby last thing at night they even lasted until morning. We’ve stuck with them now baby is up to the next size. Thoroughly recommended if you don’t want to fill the ground with nappies that’ll still be there in a thousand years. Just make sure you get biodegradable nappy bags too!