4.0 out of 5 stars Good for nature and your baby
Published 2 months ago by Jenny Hobson

2.0 out of 5 stars not very good
I brought these for my daughter who sixteen months old as i was looking for a ore green approach to the nappy situation, she is constantly wet in them even wet through to her clothes after a short while. the nappies get wet on the outside and at the top I would not recommend these nappies to anyone.
Published 1 month ago by Ms. T. Addy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for nature and your baby, 12 Feb 2014
I switched to this brand after trying many brand-name diapers, because I wanted a product with no chlorine and limited chemicals on my baby's skin. My daughter, now 7 months old, has still never had a diaper rash. These diapers are durable and fit well, can hold a huge amount of urine AND they are good for the environment. Very happy this product exists, I only wish my local pharmacy still kept it in stock!

5.0 out of 5 stars Work well for us, 24 Mar 2014
We have been using these nappies for a couple of months now and we have very good experiences. All nappies leak at some point and these don't leak more than others (more expensive/less ecological ones).

Delivery was also promptly, next day, all four packs included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nappies second to none!, 18 Mar 2014
Basile (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Have used them for 9 months, however did try out other brands too (out of curiosity) but none of them was as reliable as Naty. I have to say it surprises me when some parents speak about leaks and accidents, it haven't ever occurred to us, my daughter sleeps through the night (up to 13 hours) and never had rush. Love this product, 10/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 11 Feb 2014
Brilliant nappies, do even my two year old overnight. Generous fit. Got an amazing deal so very happy and would purchase again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant nappies & good value for money., 11 Feb 2014
L. K. Daintree (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered 920 nappies for my two babies. I was sent all the correct sizes etc. The nappies worked out at 7p per nappy when I purchased them & for that price Im very pleased. No leaks so far. No nappy rash either thanks to them being chlorine free. No bad points!

5.0 out of 5 stars On offer these are great!, 3 April 2014
Great nappies. Got them on offer at 6 something so totally worth it! If they went on sale again i would definitely buy but not at full price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Naty diapers, 28 Mar 2014
I have been using these diapers for 3 months and they seem to be good quality diapers (I have been using the conventional diapers and some other environment-friendly diapers). I will stick with these from now on as I think the price is quite competitive too.

2.0 out of 5 stars not very good, 3 Mar 2014
Ms. T. Addy (england) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Feb 2014
I ordered these nappies for my grandaughter and paying only paying 6.49 for 92 nappies I ordered 2 lots and I couldn't be happier with the nappies the plus side is that they are delivered to your door ..... I'd recommend these nappies to anyone

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware!, 12 Feb 2014
Just as the last 2 reviews have said I ordered 4 packs of 31 but only 1 pack turned up. A total shambles. Nappies themselves are fine but not very sticky.

ARRAY(0xb5bf4ee8)

Naty by Nature Babycare Size 2 (6-13 lbs/3-6 Kg) Nappies - 4 x Packs of 34 (136 Nappies)
25.96