5.0 out of 5 stars Great eco friendly nappy
This product is fantastic. I was a bit concerned about how well they would absorb the wetness due to looking paper thin, but this was not the case. They hold a lot of liquid and the tabs don't come away and you can also re position if needed.
Would recommend this product
Published 23 months ago by B. Boogaart

3.0 out of 5 stars Impressions of a first time buyer
I usually buy "Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 Maxi Monthly Pack - 174 Nappies", which Baby seems happy about, but there was a supply issue last week, so I was tempted to try this eco-friendly range.

Published 21 days ago by Deborah V.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eco friendly nappy, 21 Feb. 2013
B. Boogaart - See all my reviews
Would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these nappies!, 31 Dec. 2013
We have been using these for the last 3 months with our newborn and we love them.
They are great nappies, even with runny 'pureed mango' type of poo, and its brilliant that they arent adding to the billions filling up landfills that wont degrade for hundreds of years.
You do need to ensure the leg 'ruffels?!' Arent tucked inside, and you cant handle them too roughly as they can rip, but with normal care and attention these nappies are brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nappies second to none!, 18 Mar. 2014
Basile (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Have used them for 9 months, however did try out other brands too (out of curiosity) but none of them was as reliable as Naty. I have to say it surprises me when some parents speak about leaks and accidents, it haven't ever occurred to us, my daughter sleeps through the night (up to 13 hours) and never had rush. Love this product, 10/10.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for nature and your baby, 12 Feb. 2014
I switched to this brand after trying many brand-name diapers, because I wanted a product with no chlorine and limited chemicals on my baby's skin. My daughter, now 7 months old, has still never had a diaper rash. These diapers are durable and fit well, can hold a huge amount of urine AND they are good for the environment. Very happy this product exists, I only wish my local pharmacy still kept it in stock!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice feel, work well, 16 Mar. 2011
Clare "clare030182" (Plymouth, Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What these nappies have over other nappies, for me, is the feel of them. They are lovely and soft inside and outside and are lacking that plastic-y feel that is so common in other disposable nappies. These nappies are very plain looking compared to other brands on the market.

These nappies have nice stretchy sides to help with the fit and I have had very little issues with leakages. I've had a few with tabs that pull off but that is prone to happen on many brands so isn't a deal breaker for me and they are quite sticky which is good because I hate it when the tabs just won't stay done up.

These nappies are environmentally friendly so tend to be more expensive than other nappies.

5.0 out of 5 stars my preferred nappy., 30 Jan. 2014
Brilliant, Love them, keep baby clean and no nappy rash after 3 months use. Will go overnight well and hold a lot of mess.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great nappy, 17 Jan. 2014
Good quality great fit and shape, easy to use. Size 1 nappies average baby is in them for 5 / 6 weeks. Then go on to size 2 (size 2 mini).

3.0 out of 5 stars Impressions of a first time buyer, 8 Jan. 2015

The cost of a Naty nappy is higher than Pampers (Naty: £0,21, Pampers £0,12). However, the prospect of putting less chemicals in contact with my son's skin everyday - Naty's are chlorine and fragrance free - convinced me to give it a go. The idea that this purchase would lower the family's carbon footprint a little bit also made me feel good.

Undoubtedly, this nappy feels thinner and more rigid than a Pampers nappy. It doesn't have a plastic-y coating either, but rather feels like soft paper or very thin cardboard. It has no scent at all. I was a bit concerned that it would not hold in place: the sticky straps don't feel very sticky, but no problem to report so far. It holds a big mess well, but urine is a bit more problematic if you can't change your baby quickly. After only a few minutes, the weight of the nappy will cause the waistband to stretch and show signs of tear.

I am not entirely sure I will order this brand again. I will update this review once the first batch has been used!

2.0 out of 5 stars Naty needs to improve the quality of nappies, 6 Jan. 2015
I chose Naty for 2 reasons. One is for my son's sensitive skin and the other is for the environment. These nappies don't come cheap, but I thought I would give them try. I have to say I am terribly disappointed with the quality of the nappies. My 3 month old son wore Naty 1-3 and all these sizes leaked on the side 1 out of 4 times he wore, especially when he slept. It didn't matter the nappies were wet or not. I had to change his clothes and bedding so many times, now I won't buy them anymore. Another problem was stripes where belts stick were not put together properly(too narrow) with Size 3. I ordered 6 packs and so far 2 packs out of 3 were all faulty made. Some nappies were missing belts too. I tried to exchange them, but I had to return all 3 or 6 packs all together. Since I used them, I didn't want the hassle to exchange them. One good thing is that the nappies were made with less chemical, so they are better for the skin, but I just don't want to change my son's clothes in the middle of nights anymore. I use a tape for the missing belts and narrow stripes. At night and during out about, my son wears Pampers now. No leak so far with Pampers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing front tabs, 12 Sept. 2014
Have used these nappies for a while now and they're usually okay. Every once in a while I find that some of them are missing one of the front tabs. It's a common occurrence, but I've continued to use Naty because I believed its better for my baby and for the planet. However in this latest shipment more than half of all the nappies is missing a tab making them unusable and a complete waste of money!!!