5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!
Published 3 months ago by Dale Marsh

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
I thought this was very rushed right from the start, and at times a bit too far-fetched. I felt that the writing was quite repetitive in places. This could have been a great story with so much more to add but was crammed together in a hurry.
Published 3 months ago by Nicola Rhead

2.0 out of 5 stars Ummmm, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Someone Unexpected (Blu Brothers Series - Sebastian) New Adult Romance (Kindle Edition)
I hate to be negative and I appreciate this is someone's hard work.
But
I read so much and feedback influences how I spend my money and this book was not worth 1.85
No real plot vapid characters and just boring unrealistic dialogue.
You can get much better writing than this. Sorry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 26 Jan 2014
I liked this book. It was a quick light hearted read. The characters where believable and had great chemistry. I will definitely look out for this author again

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 11 Jan 2014
I loved the may. Character Sebastian and I loved that Elena was a strong characters and not some weak female well written went on in places but worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, 10 Jan 2014
I really loved this book, it had everything I enjoy in a good romance. The female lead was a strong character and had a sensible head on her shoulders. The male lead was a sexy alpha male with a loving side which I like. The story was easy to read and both characters have a rocky past which causes problems for the pair but it kept the story exciting. Overall it was an enjoyable story that I would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 26 Dec 2013