A modern interpretation of a universal charger it comes complete with eight adapter tips, mostly jack types of various sizes, plus a micro-USB and mini-USB and one for Apple's iPhones etc. This collection will cope with probably more than 99% of currently available devices.

The output lead is plenty long enough to satisfy everyone in almost every possible eventuality. The 2A output will speed up charge times when possible. The plug section is no larger than many other of this type.

It charged a small power bank rather more quickly than when connected to my PCs USB charge port and is therefore worth having available.
on 27 February 2014
I was looking for a charger for my new Motorola Moto G as it only comes with a USB lead and there isn't a 'standard' charger for it. This one wasn't overly expensive and it ticked all the boxes and already had some decent reviews. I wasn't disappointed as it does the job perfectly.
on 1 April 2015
Great product, my daughters charger for her tablet stopped working and wasn't sure if it was the charger or the tablet, for the price it was worth trying this charger and it arrived super quick and works perfectly. Much better than the original one that came with the tablet.
on 18 December 2014
This charger makes a good companion to the Eayacc Power supply.

It seems also to be a good performer when charging an iPhone. I didn't measure the time taken but it seemed quicker. It was also quicker with an iPad, again a guess.
on 28 March 2015
Quality item from a good manufacturer. Useful set of adapters cover most common makes.
Fairly quick to charge devices I have tried so far..
Pricey for what it is but you usually have to pay for quality.
on 27 June 2015
Arrived very quickly . Lovely selection of mobile connectors .Bought as part of a present for my neice as she is always changing her mobiles every 6 months and forever loosing her chargers ,so fingers crossed .
on 26 April 2015
Didn't charge a device I had with those voltage and amp requirements, but the device I was charging was a bit specialist. But I'm sure for your average phone or shaver or similar it'd work as expected.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 December 2014
Not 2 amp as detected by my ipad only stating 1amp hence the long charge times will be trying to get a refund in case it was a one off dodgy one
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 June 2015
i was pleased with this product. one of the plugs fit my Andriod tablet phone better than the oreginal.
on 30 January 2015
Just what I needed to charge a device I had with a specific jack.
Works a treat