Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 March 2014
I FEEL THE SAME HERE THAT I BOUGHT THE FIRST 2 DISCS FROM SEASON 1 ONLY TO NOW FIND THE AMAZING BOX SET OF 4 CDS SO THAT OF COURSE IS ESSENTIAL TO HAVE AND I GUESS THE VOL 1& 2 WILL END UP IN THE CAR NOW BUT WITH IT LOOKING LIKE THEY ARE DOING THE SAME AGAIN WITH SEASON 2 I WILL WAIT FOR THE BOX SET AT THE END AND GET THAT.
EXCELLENT MUSIC FROM A DAMN GOOD SERIES BUT IF YOU HAVE MONEY TO THROW AWAY OR SIMPLY LOSE CONTROL THEN BUY THE SEASON 2 VOL 1 DISC OTHERWISE HOLD ON AND SHOW THE RECORD COMPANIES NOT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE
on 15 February 2014
I need to fess up I haven't bought this album yet but as a Nashville fan I should be certain I'll buy but I am not certain because buying the sound tracks from this show is way more complicated than it need be. I bought CDs 1 & 2 from season one but browsing here today I see there is a season one 'Complete collection' mega issue that has 4 CDs worth of material on it - all of the content from the 2 discs and 30+ more tracks. Reading the US reviews of season 2 it is clear there are already other versions (only available from specific US retailers) that contain exclusive tracks. No doubt there'll be a second issue but should I be waiting for the complete collection. I feel a bit ripped off and more than a little confused why there are so many variations.
44 comments| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 March 2014
I adored the first soundtrack, feared that the songs standard might slip.. But nope good as ever. It doesn't have any Connie Brittain songs on it, but that's consistent with the current storyline, however Hayden Panatierre and Clare Bowen contribute some strong tracks, and Chris Carmack, Sam Palladio and Jonathon Jackson soar....
on 23 February 2014
Great music from the star performers of this fantastic TV Series. Only minor disappointment is fewer songs from Connie Britton. The story lines are riveting complimented by these fabulous songs.
If you want to try Country and Western music then this is an ideal choice to start trying listening to it.
on 12 March 2014
Brilliant to clean up to and sing along as I do the housework. It helps that I also love the show
on 29 April 2014
As a fan of Nashville I rate this CD as great but I have followed the whole series and bought the previous CD's. You probably need to be a country fan to like this cd although some people might enjoy. waiting for Volume 2.
on 1 April 2015
Great songs from one of the best current TV shows out there! Many of the best songs from the show are on here, my favourite being A life That's Good by "Deacon Claybourne", that song alone is worth owning this album for. That song really hits me! If you love the show, you'll love this album
on 26 August 2014
A must have for fans of the TV show. A great selection of songs from the show - but even those who don't watch the programme will enjoy this country album. I like it because it's country music you can sing along too - and doesn't include any songs about trucks and beer (topics which are often the centre of the country genre). One of my most played albums.
on 7 June 2015
If you like the series then you will like this however these songs are better seen performed on the show - you kinda need the glitz and story line to go along with them. That is not true of all the songs though.
on 15 April 2014
If you watch Nashville on television, you'll love this cd, as you can picture the characters singing the songs. We bought the original cd of the first series and I think this is as good if not better. Roll on the next cd!