Format: Audio CDChange

on 22 April 2014
Excellent listening . It's good to watch the show and already know the songs and be able to sing along, although my husband will disagree.
on 26 August 2014
A must have for fans of the TV show. A great selection of songs from the show - but even those who don't watch the programme will enjoy this country album. I like it because it's country music you can sing along too - and doesn't include any songs about trucks and beer (topics which are often the centre of the country genre). One of my most played albums.
on 1 April 2015
Great songs from one of the best current TV shows out there! Many of the best songs from the show are on here, my favourite being A life That's Good by "Deacon Claybourne", that song alone is worth owning this album for. That song really hits me! If you love the show, you'll love this album
on 20 March 2014
This is the 3rd Nashville soundtrack I've purchased from Amazon as I love the show and the songs are always really good. However, I am wondering why I didn't get an automatic download onto my Amazon MP3 player app the way I did with the previous 2 CDs?
on 7 June 2015
If you like the series then you will like this however these songs are better seen performed on the show - you kinda need the glitz and story line to go along with them. That is not true of all the songs though.
on 10 June 2014
This album is brilliant, particularly track 5 and 15 :) if you like Nashville you will love this album.
Everyone likes it that has heard it from my toddler to my 75 year old mother in law!
on 3 April 2014
Fantastic CD which is'nt surprising as it is a brilliant TV show. I have all the CD's from series 1 and 2 and thoroughly enjoy them all especially on a long car trip. Highly recommended.
on 6 September 2015
You get what it says on the tin - a collection of songs from the hit TV series. If you like country/country rock, then you won't go far wrong with this enjoyable set.
on 6 May 2014
Just fabulous! The music for the series is brilliant....role on the next season...and the next....and the next!!! I want to go to Nashville is all I can say
on 30 March 2014
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ALBUM, GOT ALL THE CDS, GREAT MIX OF TRACKS AND ARTISTS FROM THE PROGRAMMES. WISH IT HAD A WORD SHEET THOUGH, LOVE TO JOIN IN.