5.0 out of 5 stars WELL Y'ALL
I FEEL THE SAME HERE THAT I BOUGHT THE FIRST 2 DISCS FROM SEASON 1 ONLY TO NOW FIND THE AMAZING BOX SET OF 4 CDS SO THAT OF COURSE IS ESSENTIAL TO HAVE AND I GUESS THE VOL 1& 2 WILL END UP IN THE CAR NOW BUT WITH IT LOOKING LIKE THEY ARE DOING THE SAME AGAIN WITH SEASON 2 I WILL WAIT FOR THE BOX SET AT THE END AND GET THAT.
EXCELLENT MUSIC FROM A DAMN GOOD SERIES BUT...
Published 9 months ago by A. Pearce

3.0 out of 5 stars love Nashville but don't know about all of the music
A lot of the songs on this i didnt know, love Nashville but don't know about all of the music.
Published 4 months ago by E C Wight

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL Y'ALL, 11 Mar 2014
A. Pearce "blues duke" (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Music Of Nashville: Original Soundtrack Season 2, Volume 1 (Audio CD)
EXCELLENT MUSIC FROM A DAMN GOOD SERIES BUT IF YOU HAVE MONEY TO THROW AWAY OR SIMPLY LOSE CONTROL THEN BUY THE SEASON 2 VOL 1 DISC OTHERWISE HOLD ON AND SHOW THE RECORD COMPANIES NOT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous but confusing, 15 Feb 2014
T. Lancaster (Kingston) - See all my reviews
I need to fess up I haven't bought this album yet but as a Nashville fan I should be certain I'll buy but I am not certain because buying the sound tracks from this show is way more complicated than it need be. I bought CDs 1 & 2 from season one but browsing here today I see there is a season one 'Complete collection' mega issue that has 4 CDs worth of material on it - all of the content from the 2 discs and 30+ more tracks. Reading the US reviews of season 2 it is clear there are already other versions (only available from specific US retailers) that contain exclusive tracks. No doubt there'll be a second issue but should I be waiting for the complete collection. I feel a bit ripped off and more than a little confused why there are so many variations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant to clean up to!, 12 Mar 2014
Brilliant to clean up to and sing along as I do the housework. It helps that I also love the show

4.0 out of 5 stars How can't anyone not love Nashville ?, 1 Mar 2014
I. J. Davies "The Rock Addict" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I adored the first soundtrack, feared that the songs standard might slip.. But nope good as ever. It doesn't have any Connie Brittain songs on it, but that's consistent with the current storyline, however Hayden Panatierre and Clare Bowen contribute some strong tracks, and Chris Carmack, Sam Palladio and Jonathon Jackson soar....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music From a Continuing Fantastic TV Series, 23 Feb 2014
Great music from the star performers of this fantastic TV Series. Only minor disappointment is fewer songs from Connie Britton. The story lines are riveting complimented by these fabulous songs.
If you want to try Country and Western music then this is an ideal choice to start trying listening to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars The great songs continue on album 3, 2 May 2014
I loved the first two albums and have been equally impressed with this third one. Would have liked a bit more of Connie Briton's songs. Still it is a more democratic approach to feature all the singers who appear in the TV series. There are a couple of really sublime tracks on this third album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cd, 29 April 2014
As a fan of Nashville I rate this CD as great but I have followed the whole series and bought the previous CD's. You probably need to be a country fan to like this cd although some people might enjoy. waiting for Volume 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cd, 28 April 2014
Very good cd I have enjoyed listening to music as I have been watching the series on tv and look forward to more of the same in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 April 2014
Excellent listening . It's good to watch the show and already know the songs and be able to sing along, although my husband will disagree.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs!, 15 April 2014
If you watch Nashville on television, you'll love this cd, as you can picture the characters singing the songs. We bought the original cd of the first series and I think this is as good if not better. Roll on the next cd!