5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, 20 Feb 2014
Really comfortable. Great design and fit really well! Very pleased. I have now ordered a few more pairs. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... as wacky as the almost naked version but amazingly comfortable. Recommended, 30 Jun 2014
Not as wacky as the almost naked version but amazingly comfortable. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite, 4 Jun 2014
Really like these. I've got 2 pairs now. They are comfy, hold everything in place and look great, and I feel great when I wear them. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, 2 Jun 2014
P. Court (West Midlands UK) - See all my reviews
Been in boxers for years, but these are both supportive, yet feel as if you are not wearing briefs, a great design and very comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best a man can get - probably, 22 Feb 2014
What can I say the guys at Andrew Christian in California know there stuff, the style is great and the fitting and colour with room for the `banana and satsumas`without bruising or pinching.
I used to buy underwear from Cin2, however I prefer the many styles of Andrew Christian and the fit as well as the choice of colours, good to take advantage of `special prices` as they come up at Amazon, although compared with most mens underwear the price at 12.00 is good value.
Just glad I bought 2 pairs - and will definitely consider buying more as my weight loss develops!

Retro Pop Sonic Brief w/Show-It, Burgundy, X-Small