5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
What else can you give a writer who's worked this hard? This clearly isn't some book bashed out quickly with all the usual cliches and stereotypes. This is a book you'll remember after you finish it and want to have on your shelf. This is an author who works hard - who's done her homework, who knows how to write, who's edited well. Breath of fresh air!
Published 15 months ago by Laura

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice descriptions. Daft ending.
This book started quite well. The establishing of the character and the tone of the novel was good, and there were some rather nice descriptions of setting, to uphold the romantic feel of the piece. However, right from the first paragraph clichés slipped in. “Heart skipped a beat.” And a ghostly figure reflected in a mirror that when she turns around...
Published 7 months ago by NJMcDD

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauitfully Written Story, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Echoes of Love (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book by Hannah Fielding. It was the gorgeous cover that first drew me in, and I wasn’t disappointed by the wonderful story inside. Hannah has a gift with descriptions and settings, which were so real in this book I could picture myself striding the streets of Venice. It would make a particularly lovely holiday read.

Venetia and Paolo’s journey in the book is filled with twists and turns as each are scarred by events in their past. Their passion for each other is clear, but also are their individual fears. The emotion is beautifully described without being at all over the top. With the unusual setting and careful research, I highly recommend this well written book for lovers of romance.

3.0 out of 5 stars Romantic and passionate fairytale, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Echoes of Love (Kindle Edition)
I was attracted to the book by the gorgeous cover. Venice is my favourite city - it is the most fabulous and romantic place to visit. The tale is beautifully descriptive and the imagery is wonderful. I liked the style of writing.

However, I thought the plot was implausible and the love story was too sugary for my tastes. There is a hint of intrigue but the end reveal I found unbelievable. I also thought it was a little drawn out and some of the characters could have been more developed.

All in all, The Echoes of Love is a truly romantic, passionate and picturesque fairy tale which would appeal to those readers who enjoy pure

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Echoes of Love (Paperback)
Amazing book. Couldn't put this down, wish there was more stars to rate.

5.0 out of 5 stars First class book by an excellent author, 30 May 2014
This review is from: The Echoes of Love (Kindle Edition)
This book was free with a magazine. Hannah Fielding is an excellent author as this book held my attention and finished reading this in one evening. I am now looking forward to purchasing Burning Embers

5.0 out of 5 stars The Echoes of Love, 24 May 2014
This review is from: The Echoes of Love (Kindle Edition)
Exquisite! Wonderful! Beautiful! A few chapters from this book came together with a magazine I bought. Once i finished reading it I immediately went looking for the entire book and I am not disappointed! It drew me in and made it impossible to let go!
I shall now take a look at the other books by this same author!
Well done! Well done! Well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating, 15 May 2014
This review is from: The Echoes of Love (Kindle Edition)
This story was so captivating it was hard to put it down. At times you could almost have been there

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 19 April 2014
This review is from: The Echoes of Love (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book it was brilliant, kept me guessing till the end and bought the next one was that good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully descriptive romance with a thread of mystery., 15 April 2014
This review is from: The Echoes of Love (Kindle Edition)
Having left troubles behind in England to start a new life in Italy, Venetia meets the enigmatic Paolo Barone. Loathe to open her heart to a new relationship, Venetia initially keeps Paolo at bay, but both find themselves inexplicably drawn to each other and are swept away in a tale of romance and mystery.

Hannah Fieldings descriptions convey such beautiful imagery of Venice and scenes of romance, and the plot twists that accompany the love element are good enough to turn it from a mere 'will they, won't they get together?', to a very interesting novel. I certainly didn't guess the conclusion to Paolo's mysterious life, and enjoyed this twist in the tale. A very nice read and I look forward to more from Hannah Fielding.

*I received a free copy of this book through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

4.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it down...BUT disappointed by the ending., 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Echoes of Love (Kindle Edition)
The fabulous cover drew me to this book. I couldn't put it down. I loved that it was set in Venice as having been there I could relate to it.
Then came the last chapter which totally spoilt it for me. Without going in to details as it would spoil it for anyone wanting to read it. I found it unbelievable and felt I'd wasted my time reading it. I was expecting a twist at the end but found this one a total let down and anti climax.
The other thing that I would have liked would be for it to be broken down into more chapters instead of page breaks. When I'm reading I like to leave it at the end of the chapter and as the story changed it could have been a new chapter.
I will try another of Hannah Fielding's books and hope I'm not letdown again

5.0 out of 5 stars Venice with love, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Echoes of Love (Kindle Edition)
ECHOES OF LOVE is the second book I have read by Hannah Fielding and I loved it. It has everything in it for a good read. A beautiful setting, Venice to me one of the most romantic cities in the world. Fate and enduring love are also magic elements in a story. The details of the places visited and the sights and sounds fill the imagination, so that you are there with them, whether they are sitting at a table to eat or walking in a garden the descriptions are vivid and appealing.
I shall definitely be looking out for her next book and thoroughly recommend this and her other novel BURNING EMBERS.

The Echoes of Love