5.0 out of 5 stars Complete this and you'll pass
I purchased this as I needed to study for my theory test; I left it right until the last day and went through half of the topics, not even completing the other half. I genuinely learned a lot and passed my test the next day.

Published 4 months ago by T. Astill

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy if you have windows 8!!!
Published 3 months ago by Tembisa

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy if you have windows 8!!!, 21 May 2014
This review is from: The Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers [Download] (Software Download)
every time windows 8 updates, this program will have a malfunction and think you've reinstalled the program on another computer, after which it will ask you to enter the license key again and it will say sorry, this download is for one laptop's use only. I've bought it twice, and it keeps happening. It's good software, probably the best value for money... but this is a major problem and will waste your money. Sorry DSA Theory people!

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete this and you'll pass, 26 April 2014
T. Astill (UK) - See all my reviews

The software has a number of topics (around 14 I think) and it teaches you about that topic. At the end of each topic you do questions and it'll tell you how you did.

I'm pretty sure if you go through all the topics and answer all the questions until you get them correct you'll pass.

Great software.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 15 April 2014
I honestly didn't use the 'Study' section at all but a great program to do plenty of practise questions. Passed my theory yesterday with 3 wrong in this section so it did its job. I found it worked best to do the mock straight away, then practise questions on the weak areas, do the mock again... and so on.
I would have preferred it if it had come with hazard perception practice but in the end I found other ways to do that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Immediate relief!, 6 Mar 2014
I downloaded this software to help my daughter through her driving test and it certainly helped the nerves and gave her the knowledge and confidence to take on the theory test. She passed!
Must say downloading it was even easier then getting it delivered, despite Amazons rapid dispatch. Nothing beats squirting it into the PC!
Cheers

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 13 Aug 2014
Didn't really like it as it didn't contain the information I needed. I would recommend it if you are only having problems with the theory side of things, but other than that, it was useless since I already had other software that contained what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 6 July 2014
Well worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Jun 2014
Excellent application.. I passed my theory test last week and got 46/50
I just wish if it has more hazard videos to practice