on 5 January 2014
Funky and fresh tune from Pitbull and Kesha, something you wouldn't expect from either of them. It's something you can get up and have a good dance and sing along to.
on 5 January 2014
Absolutely love this song.. Very pleased with my purchase of this song. Kesha makes it easier to listen too . Would recommend
on 5 January 2014
Big fan of Kesha, not all that keen on pitbull and I don't know why Kesha isn't credited on amazon.
on 3 March 2014
Not normally my cup of tea this one but cant help but love it. Not too much else to say about it, you either love it or you dont. Much better than some other dippydippy nonsense in the charts at the moment, you know what song Im referring to.
on 29 January 2016
First heard at my elderly ladies aerobics class. Thought it was superb, seems to give you the oomph to get the body moving in time to the tune. Also makes you want to sing along at the TIMBER words to give me more energy.
on 7 January 2016
Cheesy and catchy- the perfect combination!
on 16 March 2015
After listening to this I had the mental age of a baby goat. This is time I will never get back but death will be a welcome relief from remembering any of this utter tripe ever again
on 12 February 2014
Superb song that is easy to listen! ..."people will say She won't but I bet She will !!" that's just one of many cheeky lyrics in this song ;-) Recommend!!
on 12 March 2014
down loaded this song after hearing it on the radio, my 2 boys love it, so i down loaded it to play with their other music in the car. very easy to download.
on 6 March 2014
at first I heard this and hated it however the more it was being played the more I liked it. it is very catchy,cheesy and you just cant help but sing along!