5.0 out of 5 stars Writing at its best.
Published on 1 Aug. 2012 by zoe

1.0 out of 5 stars not for me
If you like predictable qith lots of pouting beauties this book is for you. Sorry but it didn't appeal to me at all. Have deleted it from my kindle.
Published 6 months ago by Mrs. L. Greenwood

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Writing at its best., 1 Aug. 2012
zoe (Newark, Nottinghamshire, U.K) - See all my reviews
I don't know how to express how much I enjoyed this book. I love Ms Millers modern and incredibly talented writing, the script flows well and has great pacing. The story is more focused on Brandi, the kind of young woman we can all realte to at some point in our lives. Brandi has the insecurities of not fitting in,trying to change to appease family and friends and generally feeling like the oddball. The romance blows me away with its deapth of emotion and intensity. The crime aspects make you sit up and just think...wow, that's so clever. The relationships, both in love and with family has amazing deapth and I thought explored beautifully. Ms Miller really pulls it out the bag. I really didn't think the first one could be topped but I am very happy to be very wrong, may this series long continue. I am so disappointed I have finished it and have to wait for more...for me,that is the mark of a fantastically amazing book. This lady deserves recognition for her talent and I'm so glad I stumbled across her work...I am forever a black eyed freak die hard fan Ms Miller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 2nd book, 30 July 2012
ARC book review.

Unforgiven is the 2nd book in The Forbidden Bond Series.

The main characters from Unbound are all still a major part of Unforgiven, but this book focuses more of Brandi, Dani's half-sister, who was hiding in the shadows during the first book. Brandi's life has turned into an emotional rollercoaster, and as she attempts to step out into the light, she is fighting to control her powers that have emerged. Brandi's secret is soon discovered, which puts her on the Rogue's radar, as well as surprising her whole family.

A few new characters are introduced including Derek, a minion for the Rogue, who falls in love with Brandi during a kidnapping attempt on Dani. Is he really as bad as he appears, and will history repeat itself by Brandi choosing to follow the path her family would want her too when it comes to choosing a mate.

The book is fast paced, emotional, full of action and has kept the unique spin on vampires making it more entertaining than many of the vampire stories released.

I enjoyed this book just as much, if not more, than Unbound. Luckily Cat Miller didn't fall into a typical trap others do where the same characters get into life or death situations time and time again.

The book contains adult content, so not for the younger YA readers, but is not too explicit that it may upset or insult sensitive readers.

Cat Miller has an amazing writing style, is very descriptive and the storyline will keep you gripped throughout. Definitely a series, and author, to keep watch out for.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Loved it!!, 26 Feb. 2012
Another example of very well written paranormal romance. Could not stop reading until the very end, already waiting eagerly for the next installment of the Forbidden Bond novels. If you want to get emotional and involved with all the characters read this now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing read!!!!!, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Unforgiven (Forbidden Bond Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This book has everything I want in a book. If you like supernatural romance you'll love this. It has a great storyline with some really great laugh out loud moments as well as its fair share of saucy bits and some great twists and turns along the way. I've read this book in 3 days and have found it near on impossible to put down. I have only one problem with this series and that is that I've now got to wait for another book to be release, but I can't wait to see what will happen next and with whom

4.0 out of 5 stars Unforgiven (Forbidden Bond) Cat Miller, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Unforgiven (Forbidden Bond Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
this is the second book in the Forbidden Bond series ,and I enjoyed all the different family connections ,and the heated passion between them all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Second series, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Unforgiven (Forbidden Bond Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I read this first goin to read the other now don't know what order they go in. it was good loads goin on would like to of know more at the end did they find that sarah fed the rogue info who is the dr I would of love Griffin to get back with Tessa hope the other book Will answer these question

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a must read, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Unforgiven (Forbidden Bond Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Such a brilliant book. Waited for this after reading the first and I was not disappointed. It's a Must read

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Unforgiven (Forbidden Bond Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I can't wait for the next book in the series now!
i hope its soon :)
a really gripping read- love it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous iii, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Unforgiven (Forbidden Bond Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Can't even say how much i am enjoying this series there are twists and turns in the books that keep you on the edge of your seat i did no housework for two days can't wait to read the next book in the series

5.0 out of 5 stars unforgiven book 3, 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Unforgiven (Forbidden Bond Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
one of the best series of books i have read in a long time .
this concentrates on brandi dani's half sister ' but also involves catch up with other chararters .
especially tessa who you heart breaks for and' keep hoping griffin stand up against the council and puts his own happiness first .
I can not wait for the next book .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Unforgiven (Forbidden Bond Book 2)