5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot Slippers, 12 Nov 2013
I placed my order in the evening and it arrived the very next day, now that's what I call fast!!! The quality exceeded my expectations and they are keeping my feet really warm. Friends have made positive comments and will also be buying soon. No complaints, delivery and product both deserved my 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 31 Oct 2013
So well made! Stylish, comfy and true to size. Think I'll get my other half a pair too to keep his tootsies warm. I can highly recommend these boot slippers, adds a bit of fun to these dark cold nights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality slippers, 24 July 2014
I bought these for my partner for Christmas 2013 (bit late with my review!). He loves them and wears them all the time indoors. He will go out in the garden with them but not if it's been raining as the soles aren't rubbery or waterproof. He wanted some slippers to keep his feet warm and he's not into the old-fashioned type slippers. So these do the job perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 31 Mar 2014
These are the best slippers I have ever owned !.....slightly bigger than the size allotted but that's good ....and they are so comfy and handsome ...everyone comments on them ...great !

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great., 26 Mar 2014
These slippers are superb. I'm a big fan of regular Chucks, and couldn't resist. They're incredibly soft and comfortable, with a sole that's nice and firm, but not uncomfortable. Very well made too by what I can tell.

Something I have noticed, is if I wear them for more than 10/15 minutes, my feet do get very hot, but better too hot than too cold. And, much like regular Chucks, these won't do well in the wet, at all, so dashing somewhere like the shed quickly in the rain isn't really an option.

But overall, a superb buy, and would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars We'll received, 10 Feb 2014
Ms. Sl Perkins (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MENS & WOMENS (ADULT SIZES) Baseball Boot Novelty Slippers (Apparel)
Bought as novelty Xmas present for partner, he loved them and wears them all the time. Comfy and quirky, highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 27 Jan 2014
These are great! I bought them for my husband who doesn't like slippers but who always has freezing feet! He loves them, says they are comfortable and fit his size 12 feet easily!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab present, 15 Jan 2014
Fab pressie in fact after my brother saw the ones I got for my partner at Christmas I've ordered another pair for his birthday in January!! Comfy warm fit best slippers ever (so says the boyfriend!)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 9 Jan 2014
brought these for my 10 year old son for christmas he thinks they are the best slippers he has ever had and they are very comfy, they can be a bit tricky getting on but hopefully this will ease soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funky., 29 Dec 2013
Lovely and cosy round my ankles, yet funky to look at. An inside/outside sole would improve its functionality and practicality. I chose funky RED ones. So much more fun than the usual granny type. I liked them so much I ordered a pink pair as a present for my daughter.

Converze Chuck Boot Navy EU41/42