5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Facts For Four
Published 9 months ago by prisrob

3.0 out of 5 stars It was interesting
Not really my cup of tea but even so it was interesting but I would not read it again sorry
Published 3 months ago by Nicki Lis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Facts For Four, 6 Dec 2013
prisrob "pris," (New England USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Number FOUR World Facts (Knowledge Book Series) (Boosting Brain Power) (Age 4-10)(Bedtime & Dreaming) (Kindle Edition)
The Brothers are two fathers who have heard and tried to answer every question their children have asked. They want the best for their children. And, acquiring knowledge is one way to help this occur. They wrote this book in a fun manner so that parents can read, learn and explain these new facts to their children..one important fact from this book is that reading outloud to your children accelerates brain development.

Number One, Number Two, Number Three and now, Number Four Facts In the World, are introduced by The Brothers. One through three were full of silly, interesting and knowledgeable facts, and now we have Number Four. Fun and formative facts abound, the number four, is the only number with four letters in it's word. That is the start of this book that provides children with all of the facts about number four that anyone would want to know.

There are four seasons, every insect but the fly has four wings, try and think of all the things in the world that have four in them open your child's imagination and yours by discussing the number four while reading this book. I love this series, my granddaughter likes for me to read to her and these books are so much fun. Note: I was given this book to read and review.

Recommended. prisrob 12-06-13

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, 15 Feb 2014
This book is amazing I rate this book a 5 star. You learn really cool facts. You learn15 facts it`s really cool.

1.0 out of 5 stars Come on world wake up this is dreadful, 9 July 2014
ARE YOU KIDDING ME so like I don't know a chair has four legs I am not that dumb no offense author by but this is just bogus some of the facts make a tiny bit of sense but really a waste of time reading this boring book watch frozen instead why don't 'ya all .well I would say that my name ain't Elsa for nothing people :( :)just a heads up when I say my name is Elsa and go on about frozen ,well frozen wasn't here in 2002 was it so I am not kidding about my name being Elsa .now if I did have a sister named Anna with ginger hair .(I don't her name's Grace and she got black hair)that would be asking for it ....... frozen style ! Ps don't get this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, 9 July 2014
Because the facts were very interesting and amazing I didn't know I know that our finger tips grow 1 cm every 100 days
it could be a bit longer because it was very quick ,I w wanted to read more!!!!!!!
maybe the could all be in the same book like n.o 1,2, 3 all in same book to be a bit longer!!!!!!?

3.0 out of 5 stars It was interesting, 15 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Facts are good, 8 Jun 2014
Mr. A. Mowatt "humour magnate" (scotland) - See all my reviews
We all like facts - good facts, facts that make us think or perhaps add to a discussion.
This book is ram packed with them and I can recommend it on that basis.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 May 2014
It is good for my child , he enjoyed to read it. I am glad to buy it when I see he likes it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read for all ages, 12 May 2014
This was a really good book. Children loved it. It was so easy to follow and illustrations were helpful too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good seller, 1 May 2014
Very good seller...quick delivery,nice and safe package...pleasure to business with,come back in the future.it make me so easy to shop at amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 20 April 2014
I loved the book because I have found out lots of interesting facts that I did not know before! It was amazing

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›