5.0 out of 5 stars What a cool guy!
Well done to the author. Written in an easy style where I feel he imparted more information by just talking through his journey than giving step by step instructions like other books I have read. There's also no hard sell like the other books which made me ditch them halfway through.
Published 11 months ago by Mr. R. Graham

2.0 out of 5 stars Short with obvious strategies
Nothing much of interest in this book to be honest, shows the power of a good headline to capture the attention. Writing is fairly poor and strategies are pretty obvious. Reading around about niche sites on blogs you could get as much info.
Published 10 months ago by Derek H

5.0 out of 5 stars What a cool guy!, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: I've had it with Get Rich Quick Books ! - Here's how I make money online, generate passive income, use internet marketing to work from home and built my internet business online, from scratch. (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars A wake up call., 1 Feb 2014
This book hits the nail on the head and gets straight to the point. I had to laugh when I was reading it as I had basically carried out all the points raised. Well done!

2.0 out of 5 stars Short with obvious strategies, 26 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly written with little info., 1 May 2014
Difficult to say anything positive about this work, which could be adequately summarised in half a dozen sentences. Promises much,delivers little.