Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.59

on 23 January 2014
This album reminds me of a cross between Heartwork (Carcass) and The Art of Partying (Municipal Waste), if such a thing is possible! It has amazing riffs, great vocals and fantastic drums. It is thrash, it is metal, it is rock, it is awesome!!! The artwork is fantastic, the production is brilliant, and the songs are all great (no fillers). If you were a fan of heavy music, then just buy it :)
on 30 October 2013
skeletonwitch amazed me with breathing the fire, that album got me into them but since then their other releases (forever abomination and this new one) have failed to capture what got me hooked, this is a very good album but it just seems to play through without very many stand out tracks or really memorable moments, the only song that comes to mind that caught my attention was "i am death" dont get me wrong if your a fan of the witch buy the album you might like it more than i do but i still prefer breathing the fire.
on 14 December 2013
These guys simply go from strength to strength a superb blend of death metal and delicious melody. Its 36 mins of pure magic. If you liked the other albums this one will blow your mind.
on 12 August 2015
Latest Skeletonwitch album is awesome! Just buy it....better still, see them live if you get the chance.
on 1 September 2014