on 24 June 2014
Dog walking has become a little painful lately in the knee areas, and read about Flexiseq in the press. Expensive but it certainly works, and I can now walk the fields with barely a twinge. Asked my Gp as to what he thought about it, and he was rather surprised at the results I'm getting, considering the ingredients, and regretted that it is not available on prescription for my arthritis.
Placebo or not? It works, which is the main thing. How it works? No idea, but it does. And, it has a nice smell to the cream which intrigues my dog!
I use less per application than instructions advise, so the tube lasts a lot longer.
My friends have tried it and now I'm being asked to order for them.
Recommended.
on 19 April 2014
Was a bit sceptical about using this product . Pleased I did, after using it for a short while, I found I slept through the night because I was pain free.
on 7 April 2014
This product has so far been very helpful in reducing pain in my wifes knees .It arrived quicklky and is considerably cheaper than high street suppliers.
on 11 March 2014
I first became aware of flexiseq in a newspaper article it sounded almost to good to be true but decided to give it a try
Unbelievable the improvement after only two weeks of using flexiseq twice a day to my very painful foot .
on 12 September 2014
I have been using Flexiseq since reading about it in a newspaper this Spring . I t has made so much difference to my mobility and I now can garden for a few hours at a time which was prohibitive before. I have had knee pain for a very long time ( at least two decades ) and nothing has touched it before , so I would not like to be without it . I just wish it was available on prescription .
on 30 April 2014
My wife has now been using Flexiseq for several weeks on her finger joints which have OA & pain has noticeably reduced & more movement in fingers. Pain in fingers now rarely wakes her up at night so treatment has brought beneficial relief..

Some negative feedback may be because users are suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) or something not related to OA.
on 5 March 2014
Am just coming to end of third week using this and have cut right back on my painkillers, still take some but nowhere near as many. I'm using it on my knees and the difference is amazing I'm almost pain free most of the day and have much more flexibility. I'm hoping the improvement will continue and the price will come down!! Having said that this 3pack works out £2.50per tube cheaper than high street chemist but is still expensive for continuous use as it is not available on prescription but it is worth the money.
on 9 June 2014
I bought this product to treat my arthritic knee and it works really well. I spent 9 months in agony unable to walk very far but after using Flexiseq for a week I was back walking my dog for up to an hour with virtually no pain.

Its a shame it is so expensive and not available on prescription but if it gets me mobile again hang the expense. I have recommended it to several other people and they all think it is wonderful.
on 27 May 2014
I read about Flexiseq in the Arthritis Research magazine & decided to try it. It is amazing and has made such a difference to the Arthritis in my knees. After only a couple of days of using all the pain and stiffness was gone and my knees were more flexible. I use it twice daily and will continue to use it. I highly recommend it. Buying Flexiseq in bulk makes it less expensive too.
on 14 August 2014
This gel is amazing. I have osteoarthritis in my neck and right hand. I can now turn my head easier and I could not put my hand flat as it was swollen, this gel has rectified this. Just use it morning and night. Stroke the gel on rather than rub it in. Do not put any clothing on the treated areas for about 10 minutes to allow the product to dry and soak in to the skin.