5.0 out of 5 stars It works.
Published 10 months ago by Driftwood

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Expensive
I was recommended to try this and although it does a good job there are cheaper alternatives on the market...oh yes...it made my skin itch : ( it took far too long to be delivered too...I should have gone to my local chemist and got them to order it for me.
Published 15 months ago by lynne wood

5.0 out of 5 stars It works., 24 Jun. 2014
Driftwood (East Anglia UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flexiseq 50g GEL *** 3 pack *** (Personal Care)
Dog walking has become a little painful lately in the knee areas, and read about Flexiseq in the press. Expensive but it certainly works, and I can now walk the fields with barely a twinge. Asked my Gp as to what he thought about it, and he was rather surprised at the results I'm getting, considering the ingredients, and regretted that it is not available on prescription for my arthritis.
Placebo or not? It works, which is the main thing. How it works? No idea, but it does. And, it has a nice smell to the cream which intrigues my dog!
I use less per application than instructions advise, so the tube lasts a lot longer.
My friends have tried it and now I'm being asked to order for them.
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexiseq gel, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Flexiseq 50g GEL *** 3 pack *** (Personal Care)
Was a bit sceptical about using this product . Pleased I did, after using it for a short while, I found I slept through the night because I was pain free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Joint, 7 April 2014
Mr. Michael Thorne "mykultee" (Nookey, Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flexiseq 50g GEL *** 3 pack *** (Personal Care)
This product has so far been very helpful in reducing pain in my wifes knees .It arrived quicklky and is considerably cheaper than high street suppliers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maximum relief from pain - long lasting and easy!!, 13 Sept. 2014
P. C. Jacob (UK and Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flexiseq 50g GEL *** 3 pack *** (Personal Care)
Flexiseq gel has been an excellent aid for my knees, I can now walk without pain and indeed find I sleep better !! Having initially used the gel as instructed morning and evening, I now find it is only necessary every three days or so, then just in the morning. I would strongly recommend this product to anyone suffering knee pain from arthritis, you need to experiment to find the level of use that controls your particular situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Flexiseq 50g GEL *** 3 pack *** (Personal Care)
I first became aware of flexiseq in a newspaper article it sounded almost to good to be true but decided to give it a try
Unbelievable the improvement after only two weeks of using flexiseq twice a day to my very painful foot .

5.0 out of 5 stars Top gel for Osteoarthritis, 12 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Flexiseq 50g GEL *** 3 pack *** (Personal Care)
I have been using Flexiseq since reading about it in a newspaper this Spring . I t has made so much difference to my mobility and I now can garden for a few hours at a time which was prohibitive before. I have had knee pain for a very long time ( at least two decades ) and nothing has touched it before , so I would not like to be without it . I just wish it was available on prescription .

4.0 out of 5 stars Brings relief for Osteo Arthritis (OA) which it is intended to do., 30 April 2014
T. Williams (E Anglia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flexiseq 50g GEL *** 3 pack *** (Personal Care)
My wife has now been using Flexiseq for several weeks on her finger joints which have OA & pain has noticeably reduced & more movement in fingers. Pain in fingers now rarely wakes her up at night so treatment has brought beneficial relief..

Some negative feedback may be because users are suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) or something not related to OA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexiseq, 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Flexiseq 50g GEL *** 3 pack *** (Personal Care)
My mother (88) uses this product for her arthritic hip and knee joints and says it eases the pain and helps her to walk. One side effect has started to emerge after about nine months' use and that is she is now getting dry skin where she uses it. She is going to have regular breaks from it and use more moisturiser to try and counteract the drying effect. She says it has really helped her walking ability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain relief!!, 5 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Flexiseq 50g GEL *** 3 pack *** (Personal Care)
Am just coming to end of third week using this and have cut right back on my painkillers, still take some but nowhere near as many. I'm using it on my knees and the difference is amazing I'm almost pain free most of the day and have much more flexibility. I'm hoping the improvement will continue and the price will come down!! Having said that this 3pack works out £2.50per tube cheaper than high street chemist but is still expensive for continuous use as it is not available on prescription but it is worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product that really works, 9 Jun. 2014
Granny (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flexiseq 50g GEL *** 3 pack *** (Personal Care)
I bought this product to treat my arthritic knee and it works really well. I spent 9 months in agony unable to walk very far but after using Flexiseq for a week I was back walking my dog for up to an hour with virtually no pain.

Its a shame it is so expensive and not available on prescription but if it gets me mobile again hang the expense. I have recommended it to several other people and they all think it is wonderful.

Flexiseq 50g GEL *** 3 pack ***