5.0 out of 5 stars Learn to Play Guitar, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Learn to Play Guitar (Paperback)
Well written and laid out guide for guitarists.

I'm learning to play the acoustic guitar and this book suits my learning style perfectly.

Aimed mainly at beginners but lots of useful stuff for more advanced players too.

Covers everything a beginner needs to know including guitar maintenance, exercises and theory.

The theory of scales and chord construction is well explained and strumming patterns simply displayed.

Lots of diagrams, photos and tabs to help and keep the interest of the reader / player.

£10 well spent in my view.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very informative and helpful, 3 April 2012
This review is from: Learn to Play Guitar (Paperback)
I would recommend this book for those with a real interest in guitar playing. This book provides a solid foundation from which it becomes much easier to learn. I personally liked the explanations of the various terms relating to music, such as scales, chords and how they are formed. I was interested in the science of music and what each note meant and why certain notes were played after others - this book provides a good explanation. The chapters are set out logically and it is easy to follow from one exercise to the other.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am learning to play guitar and I love this litter book, 15 Oct 2014
This review is from: Learn to Play Guitar: A Comprehensive Guitar Guide for Beginners to Intermediate (Kindle Edition)
I am learning to play guitar and I love this litter book, it has videos, and sons that let you practice the accords you learn