5.0 out of 5 stars Great Keks!
I just bought two pairs of these as I've had them before and I know they are nice and light. I work overseas, mostly in Asia and the Middle East so they are ideal. Lightweight and easy to care for. You can wash them in the shower and they dry quickly on a hanger.
Published 5 months ago by dieseldoc

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Not bad, not my favourite
Published 3 months ago by William Shingler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Keks!, 30 April 2014
When I worked as a harbourmaster I bought the black versions to use instead of the horrible uniform trousers I was issued. I found that they looked acceptably smart after a quick press with a steam iron.
There are no less than 7 zipped pockets. Great for the active types among us. No more dropped mobiles and lost money!
When I bought them previously they were nearly £15, which was a bargain. Now at under a tenner! Super deal!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 4 July 2014
Not bad, not my favourite

4.0 out of 5 stars Memns working troucers, 1 July 2014
The item was want I was looking for to do work in the gallery and they were cheap so that I can throw them away when they are covered with paint.
Prompt delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bargain at a reasonable price!, 25 May 2014
I'm used to wearing 'Regatta" wear, having bought items in the UK many times before, on visits there. This is the first I've bought on the web and I am happy to say, the quality is as good as ever, as was the delivery service, which was spot on for timing!

My only minor regret was that I had to get my daughter in England to receive delivery and then forward them on to me in Australia - I wish the Regatta range was available here, I would buy more if it was.

Otherwise, no complaints at all, just satisfaction!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 3 May 2014
fantastic trousers briiliant comfy and practical also smart looking when you go out either shopping or on a night out

4.0 out of 5 stars General wear trouser, 28 April 2014
Mr. Matthew D. Whitfield (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
I have had quite a few pairs of these in the past and they are great for general everyday wear or holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 April 2014
Excellent trousers....I've had and bought them for years. The wear and wash well and are stain resistant. A good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Regatta Mens Walking Trousers, 6 April 2014
I wear these trousers most of the time. I find them comfortable and very hard wearing. They are also a very good price through Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for great trousers, 16 Mar 2014
Very good quality I already own a pair that have served me well which I used for walking but now use them for work around the house. At this price they are a great bargain and I think I will get a few more pairs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, good looks, 6 Mar 2014
Alan Jones "Al" (Deeside, North Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
I'd already purchased these in the past, though in black. Good, strong material, water resistant and plenty of zipped pockets. They are ideal for walking in the countryside but are smart enough for use elsewhere. They wash well, dry quickly and look like new. Obviously, their water repelling abilities will fade with time and further washing but this happens to all trousers of this type. They can be reproofed, using one of the sprays you can buy, if desired but to be honest, at around a tenner a pair, I'll just be putting in another order when that eventually happens!