5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals, never rubbed and easy to clean
We've purchased these sandals for my son two years running and they've been great. He had some from mothercare before which rubbed but these have been amazing. He's worn them in water too and they're very easy to clean. He was recently measured as an 8 in Clarks so I got him the 8.5 in these and they're perfect, a little bit of room to grow but not too much that he'd fall.
Published 6 months ago by Miss CA Bailey

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoes were lovely! BUT I ordered this 5. ...
Shoes were lovely ! BUT I ordered this 5.5 child size thinking it was an older child's NOT a baby shoe only 3 inches long! My 11 yr old found it hilarious! Now I have the hassle of returning them. Please make your sizing information more clear such as: toddler , junior & youth next to the corresponding number size as this will stop this error happening.
Published 2 months ago by Twinkle Toes!

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoes were lovely! BUT I ordered this 5. ..., 3 Aug 2014
Twinkle Toes! (Northamptonshire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals, never rubbed and easy to clean, 23 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars ... PURCHASED A SIZE 8 AND A HALF FOR MY GREAT NEPHEW, BUT THEY DO COME UP QUITE A ..., 11 Aug 2014
I PURCHASED A SIZE 8 AND A HALF FOR MY GREAT NEPHEW,BUT THEY DO COME UP QUITE A SMALL FITTING.SO I HAD TO GET A SIZE 9 AND A HALF.THEY DO FIT NOW.THEY ARE GREAT SANDALS,VERY COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO PUT ON.QUALITY MADE!I HAVE BOUGHT 3 PAIRS NOW,A PINK PAIR FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER AND ANOTHER NEPHEW THE GREY!DELIVERY WAS GOOD.WOULD RECOMMEND,JUST GO UP A SIZE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Love eme!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 14 July 2014
Just as expected. Perfect summer sandal. Handy that my three year old grandson can now fasten his own shoes with the easy velcro straps.

4.0 out of 5 stars sandles, 11 July 2014
great colour and easy fro a 4 year old to put on. we have had thicker straps in the past which are a touch more sturdy however this is a great product & I would recommend

love the base very spongy & comfortable

4.0 out of 5 stars easy and brilliant for summer, 8 July 2014
My little boy loves these and won't take them off but that's exactly what I wanted. They have given him a small blister on his heel but I guess most new shoes do this until they are worn in. But I think if he could he would give them 4 stars!
Quick, easy and brilliant for summer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very lightweight - like flip flops, 4 July 2014
They were 5 cm smaller than my boys other size 33 Timberland! Extremely lightweight and I think overpriced for what they are. At least they look good - hope they last well too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sandals but fit is on small side, 3 July 2014
I have now ordered the next size 5.5 in a different Timberland sandal for my son and these are fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars timberland sandals, 2 July 2014
great for days out do not look like old man sandals