4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sandals but too small
I had to have these exchanged for a half size bigger as my child's toes were a little too close to the top. They also looked smaller by comparison to his size 6.5 shoes that he wears.
Exchange was made quickly without hassle.
My child is now loving his new sandals with or without socks.
Published 3 months ago by Liorah Balilah

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great
Published 2 months ago by Miss K R Davis

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sandals but too small, 27 May 2014
Exchange was made quickly without hassle.
My child is now loving his new sandals with or without socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size 6 were perfect. I think my son's feet had grown over ..., 28 July 2014
Amazon Customer (Oxfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
Originally ordered 5.5 infant. Too small. Size 6 were perfect. I think my son's feet had grown over the ordering period! Either that or I would go up half a size to be safe. They have great velcro fastening so can be pulled in tight. My son loves these and he's worn them everyday since purchase and the still look brand new. I love that the toes are covered for protection but still allows air to circulate the foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 10 July 2014
arrived promptly, my son was very pleased with them and he can be hard to please with shoes. He hasnt had them of him since they arrive so i would say they have been a massive hit

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Great item

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, 27 Jun 2014
Robust and practical quick dry neoprene and good looking. Hard to find enclosed toe sandals for boys once they get a bit older but my ten year old really does prefer them so these fit the bill. Only downside is the textured inner sole which he is not so sure about the feel of underfoot - his Merrell equivalents last year had a smooth sole - when he wears them, as he mostly does barefoot (i.e. sockless) to keep cool.

Would also have preferred a bit more colour choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy !, 25 Jun 2014
Shoe fits perfect and its looks exactly as pictured .Best buy so will check other shoes from the same brand.

3.0 out of 5 stars badly picked, 23 Jun 2014
Ordered a 7, received a 7.5.
They're not the quality I expected, thwy have a cheap feel to them fo the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for getting dirty!, 23 Jun 2014
My little boy loves playing with the dirt & the sand. With these sandals I do not worry he will ruin his shoes. We wash them and they get dry amazingly soon. He adores them because they are light. Good for all occasions; he wores them to go to the playground, the beach but even for casual nights out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Sandals, 12 Jun 2014
These are lovely colour and my child loves them, as my child only will wear the closed toe sandles so these are perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product not sure how long they will last my ..., 4 Aug 2014
Good product not sure how long they will last my 5 yr old hasn't had them off his feet but they hVdnt rubbed him and he lives them. He's been in clArks doodles every summer til now but they stop at size 12.5 so these Are a good grown up option!