5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly
Published 5 months ago by Chloe Brady

3.0 out of 5 stars OK with a few downsides...
Generally this jacket is OK for the money. Downsides are the lining is very loose, it doesn't appear attached to the outer in many places, this means that anything put in the inside pocket, makes the lining sag down. The lack of a pocket for a mobile and no fastening on the single pocket is poor. The main zip has a 'rough' motion when zipping up.
Published 4 months ago by D. A. Simms

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, 5 Jun 2014
The jacket is great quality. I was considering getting this from a high street store but after seeing them priced at £40 and being thin material I chose to look on here, I'm so glad I didn't because the price/material and even sizing is so much better. I would say to anyone who normally goes for a size bigger in coats or whatever, there's no need as my coat before this was a large but I risked getting a medium after my friend ordered her usual size and had to swap for a size smaller. All in all this is a good buy and when I have the money I'll buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Quality Stylie Classic, 27 Jan 2014
Great value but above all great quality. Classic cut and styling. I took a punt on a 'L' but a little too long in the body for me, so swapped for a Medium with no hassle and lovely instant customer service, and I love it - smart and stylish as they were back in the day. Highly recommended and good people to do business with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 27 Dec 2013
I bought this as a little Christmas present to myself, it arrived promptly and is good quality. Overall I'm very pleased with it, worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars surprised, 5 Feb 2014
I had been debating weather to buy one of these jackets on amazon for some time, this was due to the fact that most companies ripped you off with the wrong size or rubbish quality of materials.
This company had been rated 5 stars as well as containing very good customer reviews which is why i chose to buy from them.
The jacket came two days early in the correct size and colour which made this company better than a lot of clothing companies on amazon; more to the point, the quality of this jacket is amazing. I thought that the jacket would be really thin and hardly warm, I was proven wrong when i wore it out in horrible weather conditions and stayed dry and warm.
The pockets are big enough to put everything i need into them as well which makes the jacket very practical also.
The waist and sleeves are very comfortable too.
This is a fantastic company to buy from and their stock is very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my jacket, 30 Dec 2013
Bought a burgundy Harrington
Perfect fit, brilliant quality ,very thick material and thick tartan lining
Would buy another one of a different colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Harrington jacket, 2 Feb 2014
Good looking jacket which is very well made and for the small price it cost Definately worth paying for if your looking for a comfortable lightweight coat / jacket

5.0 out of 5 stars vintage harrington jacket, 23 Jan 2014
great looking jacket, very good material and well made, looks smart so pleased with the jackewt would order another one, fab price too, came very well packaged and arrived on time, all in all would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall very very good buy!, 16 Mar 2014
Very worth value for money! It was an absolute bargain.

I am a size 8 and ordered a small. It fitted more like a medium but I have grown to love the fit and the lining of the jacket is lovely.

I would highly recommend it to anyone. Man or women

4.0 out of 5 stars .........it takes me back., 21 Nov 2014
My research was pretty comprehensive, so i would hope this might help you,you and! you.As in other reviews, when selecting your size, do not order one size bigger as you might to accomedate a jumper etc.Your regular size will fit well.The price cannot be beaaten,unless you buy a simple cotton summer jacket.The quaility of this jacket is good and has all the original features.The only negative thing that i can say about this item is,i would've ordered a black one(as were all my others,many years ago)But in the picture of the jacket in black the colour looked faded.I did'nt want to go through the whole returns procedure so i ordered Navy Blue.I'm glad i did as it looks really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Added to my collection, 14 July 2014
This has been added to my collection of jackets i own :)
fits lovely