on 5 January 2014
As previous review it stopped my Kindle from connecting to wifi. All OK once I un-installed it. Looks like bt icon but is not bt. I have been unable to load the bt app.
on 10 January 2014
Deserves NIL stars. Like the other users I found this was NOT the BT Wi-Fi app that I was expecting and I want to delete it. How do I uninstall from my kindle please?
on 4 January 2014
I would not recommend this app,when installed it stopped my kindle going online altogether whether the app was running or not. I uninstalled it and deleted it from the device and the cloud as I will not be going there again! At one point I actually thought I had broken my kindle altogether!
on 23 January 2014
Useless app that just doesn't work AT ALL you have to delete the app then turn your kindle off and on again to sort out the problem. Complete and utter waste of time and effort this app! As said in the title DO NOT DOWNLOAD
on 19 February 2014
Encouraged by an email from BT, from whom I get my broadband wifi at home, I downloaded this app to make connecting my Kindle easier when I am travelling. BT wireless routers provide an encrypted connection for the bill payers devices plus an unencrypted hotspot connection for any qualifying BT broadband customer who is in range. Immediately I tried this app (at home) it threw out my normal encrypted connection to my router and apparently connected to it as a hotspot. This is not good at home because the hotspot connection is not encrypted and is a slower connection. I tried to get the app to disconnect the hotspot but tantly it reconnected. Isuspect some other active app wanted internet access and prompted it to reconnect. I purged this app from my kindle and still could not reconnect normal wifi until I shut down and rebooted/my kindle. If only the app would allow you more control.
on 24 January 2014
As soon as app downloaded I lost connection with my BT Home Hub and could not get a connection again until the app was removed from Kindle. Not impressed.
on 27 January 2014
looked like B T but was not - did not work so deleted it waste of time have not been able to put B T version on to my Kindle
on 13 April 2014
Why on earth has this app still being listed on Amazon. I stupidly loaded it as I to thought it was BT related. So yes, it does seem to block you from using WiFi and need to uninstall it and reboot to get operational again. I really think Amazon should stop listing this and perhaps other Apps that are equally rubbish.
on 6 January 2014
In common with another customer,I found that once installed ,it stopped all my wifi connections. I uninstalled it and everything now works o.k. Not recommended.
on 21 March 2014
I bought this app by mistake and had real problems with my Kindle after installing it, I thought I had broken it. It was only when I read the reviews that I realised that this had happened to other people so I removed it immediately.