4.0 out of 5 stars A nice little book
Published 11 months ago by Aly

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that ultimate and not always factually correct!
This book has quite a lot of facts about the Harry Potter franchise, but it also has a fair few mistakes for example Peter Pettigrew is referred to as wormtongue rather than wormtail. It appears that the authors wanted to make a quick buck rather than any serious attempt to educate or inform.
Published 5 months ago by Chris Webb

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice little book, 24 Jan 2014
I am a mad Harry Potter fan and ordered this as an addition to my collection. I already have the quiz book written by the same author. There are lots of facts in here and if , like me, you have read everything you can find re HP then you will be aware of most of the info BUT there were some things I was amazed to find out. I especially liked the fact that JK Rowling was sorted into Hufflepuff on an online sorting hat 'test'. I am also in Hufflepuff so this made my day.
I really like this little book and am glad I purchased it as it has helped expand my knowledge further. A must if you are adding to a collection.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that ultimate and not always factually correct!, 7 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Harry Potter - The Ultimate Book of Facts (Kindle Edition)
Some really interesting facts 😀 quite a few that I didn't know about, mostly the facts about the actors themselves.

4.0 out of 5 stars but never the less a great, 13 July 2014
some were a bit off, but never the less a great book

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really that ultimate and some of the "facts" are ..., 19 Dec 2014
This review is from: Harry Potter - The Ultimate Book of Facts (Kindle Edition)
Not really that ultimate and some of the "facts" are just not correct. Some of them seem to be manufactured out of thin air since there really isn't any mention of them in any of the books, movies or pottermore

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Rubbish, 20 Dec 2014
Absolute rubbish, and expensive with it. This is like a pamphlet with information that any Harry Potter geek knows without having to waste the money. Do not bother buying this, you will be disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hugely disappointing., 27 Oct 2014
L. Maguire "lawmag" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Harry Potter - The Ultimate Book of Facts (Kindle Edition)
Unfortunately, I didn't learn a single fact I didn't already know, and the book was so short that I finished it in about twenty minutes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good stocking filler, 2 Dec 2014
This review is from: Harry Potter - The Ultimate Book of Facts (Kindle Edition)
Nice little read, one or two new facts I wasn't aware of, for the price can't complain, one for the collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Oct 2014