5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
It is just perfect! I am very fussy and do lots of research before I buy anything but this case ticks all the boxes - practical, beautiful, great quality, has a stand, has a band to hold so doesnt tire your hand, protects ... any other box to tick? Will probably tick that too! Fantastic creating!
Published 23 months ago by Gouri Kubair

3.0 out of 5 stars The fixings are simplicity itself and the holder can easily be rotated from portrait to landscape format
I bought two of these for my kids so they could watch their tablets in the car without getting motion sick on long journeys. The fixings are simplicity itself and the holder can easily be rotated from portrait to landscape format. they are also simple to remove and put back without damage or difficulty. My only gripe has been build quality because one of the mounts...
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 April 2013
Gouri Kubair "GK" (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cover out there, 1 Jan. 2013
Martin (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
I looked around quite a while before deciding on this cover for my new Kindle Paperwhite.
I'm glad I checked, because this is by far and away the best cover out there. It has almost everything.

On the plus side:
Good construction and good looking,
Easy to hold in a number of manners - one or two handed,
Good stand for reading on the table,
Good protection for the Kindle while leaving it completely usable,
Elasticated band to stop the cover flapping about while reading,
And this is the best part - when the cover is closed, the Kindle goes to sleep and wakes up again in the right place when the cover is opened again. I wasn't aware of this feature when I bought it, so that is an added bonus.

On the minus side:
Due to the nature of the cover in needing to protect the device, it turns the Kindle from a thin device into a much thicker one. It is still reasonably compact, but there is no way it would fit into a back pocket as you see in the Kindle adverts.

In general, the plus sides significantly outweigh the minus.
I'm very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars best there is, 27 April 2013
I have purchased many items from this company, and have bought an earlier version of this style cover (hemp with similar design) for an earlier kindle model, and that too was pretty much perfect. the material is very comfortable and makes holding your kindle easy on the hands and more relaxing than using other cases that may be more robust and therefore detract from the pleasure of just getting comfortable and lost in reading. Amazon's own leather case is another product I own, and whilst I use the Fire HD version all the time because it is best due to the durability and speaker slot design it incorporates, the Paperwhite version in my opinion is too rough on the hands if you simply want to read due to the hard design and the edges which soon become a little uncomfortable, and many cases suffer due to this. - I do still love the Amazon one and use it whenever I take my Kindle to read at work because people there are a mess and I am paranoid about stuff getting spilled or dirty and the Amazon one you can wipe clean with a wet cloth, the Tuff Luv one being fabric makes this much harder and this in all honesty is the only criticism I can make of it.

Tuff Luv have managed to make a case here that is worthy of the name "Embrace", it is both durable and comfortable, you will definitely feel your Kindle is well protected as it is heavily padded and firm, without being too bulky (with the Kindle inside the whole thing is only a little thicker than a DVD case). The design is beautiful and the on/off magnet is well placed and works every time. The stand is a little pointless in my opinion but works very well, I simply feel that I personally would never have a reason to be using it on the Paperwhite but to each their own, it doesn't add to weight or the size of the product as it is incorporated into the overall padding and protection of the case so it is fine. The hand-strap however is very good and works well even if you have large hands though it may take a few hours to "break it in" a little and feel more comfortable, I use it all the time when reading now. Awesome product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this, so stylish and practical., 26 July 2012
K. Alembick (Bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Finally treated myself to a Kindle, and then looked around for something to store it in. Totally fell in love with this case from Tuff-Luv. It is so stylish, I have had so many compliments on it! Ok, for a book lover/bibliophile, that isn't really necessary - but it really is a pleasure to use it as well.

It looks like a little clutch bag (so great for holidays!) but fits easily into my handbag. It's wonderfully easy to hold with one hand, as illustrated, and it can be stood up - so you can read at a table, whilst eating, drinking or whatever.

I would highly recommend it. Am thrilled with it. Just wanted something a bit different, practical and stylish - and oh, easy to find in my handbag as well!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a Kindle Touch case and it's heavy., 6 Oct. 2014
I'm giving this four stars because it cost a lot less than I would have expected.

It's well made and I think it would protect the Paperwhite well if dropped or sat on.

It isn't a case for a paperwhite though it's a case for a Kindle Touch and doesn't fit the Paperwhite very well, which is a bit of a disappointment. The case is heavy and makes your device much more cumbersome to hold. It isn't very well designed either, the retaining strap for the device could have been much neater if it tucked inside the case in the way that other brands have done it. The part which you can put your fingers through at the back is an excellent idea and allows you to hold the device in one hand but it's much to small and tight for a person like me with big fingers.

In summary I'd be perfectly prepared to pay £20 to £30 for one of these if it actually fitted the paperwhite and incorporated a few improvements.

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Tab 3 case, 25 April 2014
I Moughton - See all my reviews
Probably the best protection you can get for a tablet, everything is covered with good padding, the tablet is held very securely and all buttons, ports and speakers are accessible.
The leather is like a waxed finish and now that I've had mine a while it's taken on a nice patina.
Just two little things, the screen on/off function on mine is hit and miss, I think the magnet that controls is is slightly misplaced, doesn't really bother me so I haven't raised the issue at all and the charger port is not accessible when the front flap is closed, if it could be made so the tablet is inserted the other way round it wouls be better I think, I don't like having the screen exposed when I put it down to charge.

Really good point: go to the website and register when you receive it, the manufacturer will guarantee the workmanship for life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 21 July 2013
I'm so glad I bought this! In style it's very 'me' and it is also functional and lightweight. The stand is great if you're reading while at the table, or in my case eating breakfast, and the strap makes it easy and comfortable to hold securely no matter which hand you use. I would buy this again but don't expect to have to as it is very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Feb. 2013
Really loved this well made quality product! Has all functions you'd require and stands really well. Love the pattern and had loads of compliments, looks like a notepad so in my handbag less likely to attract attention from thieves! Only small problem is you can't use the camera when the front of the cover is folded round in front of the camera, makes it more difficult to take pictures as you can't use the hand strap. For how fantastic the product is, it's not a big deal to have to open it to take photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great product!, 29 Jan. 2013
This is the fourth tuff luv cover I have bought for my fourth e reader! Yes that does say 4! I have two sonys and the old keyboard kindle and now the Kindle Fire HD - all presents from the other half. I didn't hesitate getting this as I have been really impressed with all the other tuff lov covers I have had and still use.

The handhold is not so good for me as I only have small hands so it does not feel right for me. All the other features are excellent and it looks great too. I love the colour too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 4 Jan. 2013
Kindle fits safely and snugly into case , which is nicely padded for protection. I like the colours and the feel of the fabric case and the hand band is surprisingly useful. I wanted this kindle purely as a reader and I did notice it was slightly heavy for prolonged reading sessions , the band has really helped here! I'd happily recommend this case to anyone.