5.0 out of 5 stars A face mask for those who don't use face masks
Published 1 month ago by Dolphin

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but needs time to mix
A really good face mask, once I got the hang of it. The secret was to thoroughly mix a small amount so that it becomes smooth and creamy then dilute it gradually so the paste contains no lumps. Apply then sit back and relax. I put cucumber on my eyes too! Skin felt great after washing it all off and applying moisturiser - it felt like a workout for my face!
Published 2 months ago by Nick Buchanan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A face mask for those who don't use face masks, 29 Jun 2014
Dolphin (Stuck inside a cloud) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bentonite Detox Face Mask by SINIVALIA - Facial Clay Mask for Women and Men Is The Perfect Addition To Anti-Aging, Dry Skin Or Acne Skin Care Regimen. The Best Exfoliating Face Mask On The Market, Uses Detox Clay To Purify And Cleanse To Clear The Skin. (Personal Care)
I have to admit: I take care of my face and skin in general, but don't really have the time or inclination to fuss with face masks. Mostly because they don't seem to do much. This product, however, is different and now I actually look forward to mixing the powder once a week before I jump in the shower. The tin is generous, as I only need a scant teaspoon. You can mix it with warm water or (as I prefer) with rose water or the luxurious Rose Cleanser from the same range. A ratio of 3:1 liquid volume to powder seems to work for me (I use a small fork to get rid of the lumps). I have experimented with a brush but it's really not needed. After 15 minutes, the mixture is dry and set and ready to be removed (a face cloth helps here).

My face emerges both relaxed and tighter, which is an unusual combination but very pleasing. It's terrific for closing skin pores and there is a very refreshing tingle. I like to put the Seaweed Cream on after the mask as my skin really feels taut. It's early days yet, but I'm really pleased with the other Sinivalia products I have tried. They work beautifully together, and because they are not full of chemicals and colourings, you can get creative mixing and layering them. As a general comment on the whole line, I am delighted that they are not tested on animals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good natural product (best on the market in my opinion) that works, 26 Feb 2014
This mask does exactly what it says - cleanses like no other product and smells OK, not like some other clay masks. It is very effective at reducing appearance of pores and black heads and doesn't irritate sensitive skin. I have combination skin and it worked amazingly, getting rid of the excess oil from t-zone and at the same time moisturising dry areas of my cheeks. Because of that, it is suitable for whole face not just target problem areas - T-zone for blackheads. I would recommend this mask to all skin types, but especially to combination skin.
I am impressed how much product was in the jar and I am sure it will last me for a long time.
This is one special skin care product that can be used before you go out or getting ready for a special occasion. It shrinks your pores and your skin will look smoother and fresher, almost porcelain

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe and effective, 15 April 2014
This is by far the best Face mask I have ever used. It left my skin feeling fresh and glowing. Like all true bentonite face masks, it takes a little preparation and one has to achieve the right consistency - but it is SO worth it. I chose this one because it contains no toxins or harmful ingredients. I give it five stars because it was not only safe, but highly effective. I could feel the difference. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a face mask. This is the best I have found. Perhaps it is worth mentioning also that I notice (from what I've used so far) that this is going to last ages! Great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works, 12 July 2014
I have never used a bentonite face mask before. In fact I thought the idea of spreading volcanic ash on my face mixed with water was just so much hocus-pocus. When I mixed it, I felt like a child making mud pies, but I just thought, well here goes and I spread it all over my face (avoiding my eyes). I lay there like Tutankhamen while the clay on my face started to dry. I remembered that someone once said it’s best not to let it dry fully, so I got up and washed it all off my face before it fully dried. The sink was messy and I used an old facecloth. I rinsed my face a few times with tepid water. Then I patted my face dry. My skin felt fresher than it had done in ages. I put some moisturizer on my face and my skin not only looked better, it felt better. I am going to buy one of your moisturizers (instead of this cheap one I’ve been using) which one do you recommend?

5.0 out of 5 stars Detox in a box, 30 May 2014
I had never used a clay facial mask prior to using this product. A friend suggested that I try one out as I was complaining that my face looked dull and unhealthy after our long drawn out winter. I was extremely pleased with the results. I feel that my skin is tighter and with much more of a sheen to it than before. I'm definitely a convert!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but needs time to mix, 4 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective mask that easy to use - highly recommend!, 24 Feb 2014
Length:: 3:13 Mins

This mask is very easy to use - mix it with a half of a tea spoon of Rose water or normal water and keep on for 15 minutes after applying to the skin. Works even better for me when I add a little honey, lemon or seaweed flakes to the paste. I love the fact that this powder is totally natural and I am not at risk of getting allergy from preservatives or colours.
I like the fast "pick me up" effect to the skin and the fact it is very good value for money - the jar is fairly big and I can see it will last me for a long time.
Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - easy and effective, 12 July 2014
This is an easy to mix clay powder which ends up being smooth and glossy ( especially nice with a few drops of Rose Cleanser) and goes on your skin in a surprisingly fine and smooth layer. Once it is allowed to dry completely you can practically feel it drawing out all the impurities out of your face ... after washing it off after 15 minutes or so, the skin feels really lovely and clean, smooth too. A little goes a long way so don't mix up too much ( maybe a tablespoon) and use warm water. This product feels somehow genuine, like something our ancestors might have used, not some fancy over packaged, over perfumed, over hyped product of today. Definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on my oily skin, 8 July 2014
This mask is amazing on my oily skin. I use it once a week on my face for about 30 minutes and after rinsing it off, the skin feels super smooth and my black heads are almost all gone. Also, I have noticed my forehead doesnt shine as much now. I am overall very satisfied with this product and will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars but none have been as good as this one, 3 July 2014
I have tried a few face masks in the past, but none have been as good as this one! Having suffered from excema in the past, I was wary about using a face mask. however, this mask is very kind to my sensitive skin!! The clay is easy to make and apply - then when you wash it off the results speak for themselves! My skin had a nice glow and felt fresh. I use it often and it has definitely improved my complexion!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›