5.0 out of 5 stars Very good
The product was very good. Everything as was described in the amazon website. Very high quality & I will use it again
Published 6 months ago by Paola

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!
Olaf toy received is not the one pictured. Quality is tacky and poor. Absolutely not worth the asking price. You could buy a better dog toy to chew then this.

As stated in my heading: Do not buy. There are better products out there. I should have looked at the verified purchases reviews before I brought this.
Published 14 days ago by AM Hamilton

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!, 6 Dec 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 7 Jun 2014
Paola (Maidenhead) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my granddaughter and she loved, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen - 20cm Olaf Soft Toy (Toy)
Came on time. Present for my granddaughter and she loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars pointy nose, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen - 20cm Olaf Soft Toy (Toy)
i am in love with this wonderful olaf teddy . it is soft and cuddly and meets all my expectations . the only down side is that the carrot nose can be quite pointy and has jabbed me once or twice while trying to fall asleep . i definely reccomend this olaf teddy but

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller than i thought, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen - 20cm Olaf Soft Toy (Toy)
i expected it to be bigger, also because it costs pretty much for a soft toy of that size... but my friend was really happy with it

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked the look of this item for our grandaughter, 5 Dec 2014
David J. Cockrill (gt yarmouth.uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Frozen - 20cm Olaf Soft Toy (Toy)
I liked the look of this item for our grandaughter.But even though I had it gift wrapped I personally think its very poor even for a disney product.Its a shame really that you cant see the product up close and personal before you buy.It is so small.Well made ect but disapointing for the price.
Service was great and was delivered on time,but I wont be buying anything Frozen again for some time.This is no reflection on the seller,just the goods in total/

4.0 out of 5 stars snowman, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen - 20cm Olaf Soft Toy (Toy)
bought for my daughter who is frozen mad. well made

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small and overpriced, 8 Dec 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen - 20cm Olaf Soft Toy (Toy)
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 2 y.o. granddaughter as she is obsessed with Frozen. It arrived on time but the delivery box was so light I thought it was empty and I'm disappointed with how small and insubstantial the toy is, I have had better soft toys that were given away free as promotional items. I expected it to speak some phrases as one reviewer said it did, but it does not. We are being coerced into buying the Frozen merchandise because of marketing and publicity, which would be okay if the goods were not so overpriced for what they are. All that said my granddaughter will be thrilled with this toy, just a pity that I feel taken for a ride on the price of almost £13.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like all Frozen merchandise this is overpriced for what it ..., 25 Nov 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen - 20cm Olaf Soft Toy (Toy)
Like all Frozen merchandise this is overpriced for what it is. However I have given 5 stars as the item is nice, and seems well made. I know my daughter will be made up with Olaf on Christmas Day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Seen better come from a grabbing machine, 7 Dec 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen - 20cm Olaf Soft Toy (Toy)
Very disappointed, very poor quality and smaller than a expected was really excited about giving this to my daughter but will not be doing so would be embarrassed. For £13!! I just cannot believe how stupid I was, the 5 stars reviews I think must have been written by the sellers themselves as I cannot believe how anyone could be happy spending the money on this, it looks as if it came from I grabbing machine in fact I have seen better coming out of one of those please do not waste your money

Disney Frozen - 20cm Olaf Soft Toy