on 14 February 2010
These thermal liners really work. My sister suffers from Raynards and her hands get really cold. I bought her these gloves to see if they help and she is over the moon with them. She works outdoors and during this recent cold snap has had to go back indoors every ten minutes to warm her hands to stop them from hurting. Now she can stay outside until the job is finished. It great to find a product that actually does what it says it will do.
on 17 April 2009
Gave them as a gift to husband for his motorbike. He is rather impressed with them and say to quote "do exactly what they say on the tin!"
on 13 April 2009
These gloves do what they are intended to do ie. they add a very good additional lining to outer gloves. They can be worn on their own but are not wind or waterproof. Recommended for the purpose intended. Satisfied customer.
on 10 December 2013
I tried two pairs of these as the first pair had holes in. I'd heard bad reviews about Seal Skinz stuff and these just compounded it. The second pair went back as the fingers were irregular lengths. The small finger too long and middle too short. I do not recommend these. Better out there
on 11 April 2011
I bought these gloves to wear under my diving gloves, they kept my hands very warm for UK diving not an easy thing to do. Everything else I've tried has left me with painful then numb fingers.
on 3 November 2008
Very Very Warm. Thought id buy these as most usual standard gloves dont really keep me warm.
Although there not the most grippiest of gloves they are extremely warm.
So if you want to keep your hands warm this winter buy them.
on 3 March 2012
Very quick service. These liner gloves really do their job and can be worn under tight fitting gloves so you can still work outside really well with them. Particularly useful during that last cold snap when coping with horses, bridles,
ropes, etc.
on 11 March 2012
Have had merino wool glove liners before and I think they are better than silk.
Sealskinz are well made and comfortable.Would recommend these to anybody.
on 10 August 2012
Bought to help with my Raynauds (cold fingers, for me) condition which started last Winter. They certainly help to prevent numb fingers and to warm up fingers, if you put them on too late. They are thin enough to allow typing or to use as liners for thicker gloves. Despite their thinness, they do promote warm hands.
on 22 January 2010
I bought 2 pairs of these glove liners because my wife and I cycle every day for 30' - 40' and the recent cold weather hes left us with frozen fingers - despite wearing wind-proof winter cycling gloves.

I find that these liners keep my fingers from being frozen up to about 40' but I think I would definately still feel the chill after an hour. However, this is good enough for me for the winter months. My wife doesn't feel as pleased with hers and we put this down to her outers being a different type to mine.

The liners are extremely comfortable but they are really difficult to remove after an hour of cycling!

See one answered question