on 14 February 2010
These thermal liners really work. My sister suffers from Raynards and her hands get really cold. I bought her these gloves to see if they help and she is over the moon with them. She works outdoors and during this recent cold snap has had to go back indoors every ten minutes to warm her hands to stop them from hurting. Now she can stay outside until the job is finished. It great to find a product that actually does what it says it will do.
on 17 April 2009
Gave them as a gift to husband for his motorbike. He is rather impressed with them and say to quote "do exactly what they say on the tin!"
on 13 April 2009
These gloves do what they are intended to do ie. they add a very good additional lining to outer gloves. They can be worn on their own but are not wind or waterproof. Recommended for the purpose intended. Satisfied customer.
on 3 November 2008
Very Very Warm. Thought id buy these as most usual standard gloves dont really keep me warm.
Although there not the most grippiest of gloves they are extremely warm.
So if you want to keep your hands warm this winter buy them.
on 10 December 2013
I tried two pairs of these as the first pair had holes in. I'd heard bad reviews about Seal Skinz stuff and these just compounded it. The second pair went back as the fingers were irregular lengths. The small finger too long and middle too short. I do not recommend these. Better out there
on 23 June 2014
No good when on the bike at all, even under my bike gloves fingers got really cold fast and struggled to apply brake and clutch lever, now I just put then under my leather ones for walking the dogs ( still feel the cold )
on 23 December 2014
I purchased these under gloves as I own a motorcycle. Today (24th December 2014) after I arrived back home I did not find my fingers frozen like normal! I wore the liners next to my skin and have a pair of ex BMX cycling gloves on top of them. These in turn live under handlebar muffs. The gloves are both thin and supple as I need them like this to operate the various unseen switch's on the handle bars. Along with the above SealSkinz Liner socks I maybe warmer after bike rides in future...
on 3 March 2012
Very quick service. These liner gloves really do their job and can be worn under tight fitting gloves so you can still work outside really well with them. Particularly useful during that last cold snap when coping with horses, bridles,
ropes, etc.
on 11 April 2011
I bought these gloves to wear under my diving gloves, they kept my hands very warm for UK diving not an easy thing to do. Everything else I've tried has left me with painful then numb fingers.
on 26 January 2013
I bought these out of recommendation for the brand. But my oh my, the fit has to be the worst ever.
Unless I've been unaware of the terrible deformity of my hands, last time I checked each finger have different size. But in the wicked world of SealSkinz Thermal Liner Gloves all the fingers of the human hand have the same length. As a result there's a substantial portion of glove flapping about at the end of my thumb and little finger. My middle finger is too big for the glove so the strain that causes on the material has begun to wear it out. My index and ring finger are ok. Hey, they've got 2 out 5 right. I wish I had the same luck with the female gender.
Another feat is that they don't follow the curve of the Proximal phalanges, which normally makes the space between your fingers go 'downwards' from your index and towards the pinky. These gloves are instead straightly in a 90 degrees fashion. Therefore when you wear them the gloves don't go all the way onto the space between the ring and small finger. Terrible.
The third element is that bothers me is that the bottom elastic part is too big, reaching the area of the palm when you have them on. That which makes them even more uncomfortable.
Again, it might be the case that I'm a hand freak and everybody I've known and met are too polite to point it out. Another possibility is that I didn't read the description well and this gloves are intended for Bender-like robot hands. Either way, these are terrible.

See one answered question