Price:£0.99

on 20 January 2014
As a song this is incredible! Ed Sheeran's voice and the lyrics are perfect. But then you think of it in context of Middle-Earth and it doesn't really fit. However I listen to this song daily now and am yet to get sick of it. That is a MASSIVE compliment from me! =)
on 7 February 2014
I am surprised and thrilled at how much I love this track, since I am far in age and inclination from being part of Ed Sheeran's target audience. I sat mesmerised in an empty cinema at the end of 'The Hobbit' listening to it (why oh why will people spend 30 minutes watching adverts before a film but not spend much fewer paying tribute to all those who made it happen at the end?) and, like a previous reviewer, I want to keep it on permanent loop at the moment. The violin/cello part is just great, the words are moving and appropriately inspired by, rather than being slavishly part of the action. The boy done good!
on 23 January 2014
Amazing lyrics, beautifully played and composed. Not usually much of a fan of Ed Sheerans music, but can't get enough of this!
on 16 January 2014
Ed delivers again with a beautiful folk tone in this single.
Easy listening that will transport you away to other worlds.
on 1 March 2014
Sorry...had to say that. I heard Ed's first album and didn't really get into it, but as soon as I watched the film I just had to have this track. It's so full of soul for such a young guy.It's also high up in the top hundred on Ultimate Guitar website and is a joy to play along to.
on 10 May 2014
I do live this song by Ed Sherran and stayed and listened to it at the end of the film whilst everybody made a dash for the exists. Brilliant song, brilliant film. Love it. So easy to download on the mp3 player. Thanks Amazon.
on 4 March 2014
What can I say about this song, it is hauntingly clear, Ed's voice is so pure. You see the film again in your mind when you listen to the song. I have it on repeat, its a wonder my laptop has'nt overheated!!
on 17 September 2014
I first heard this .music at the end of the hobbit, I'm not a fan of ed Sheridan but I found this music to relevant to the film. I really like it. Just has a rather abrupt lending
on 27 July 2014
Bought this as I love The Hobbit films. I did not think much of this song to start with, but have listened to it several times and it improves, a bit of a slow burner!
on 5 June 2014
'I See Fire' may not be the traditional Middle Earth score, but it's a good song nonetheless with as much power to move as an orchestral piece. I enjoyed it very much.