5.0 out of 5 stars NO BS Self Publishing Advice
Sean and Johnny (and Dave) host a weekly podcast on self publishing. They share what they know, get people on to help them with stuff they don't know (but want to learn), and they are very clear that the way to make a living writing fiction is to write the best book you can, and then write another...and another...and another.

This book is a continuation of all...
Published 8 months ago by Paul Wolfe

2.0 out of 5 stars Read, repeat, read
I had high hopes for this book and it started strongly. Buried amongst the detail are several nuggets of information. Unfortunately, the content is repeated many, many times. I could edit this book myself down to around 10,000 words of wisdom. The writers clearly know their stuff but I just cant help but think they are holding back. The last chapter is a good example of...
Published 6 months ago by Ian Foster

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read for writers who want to self-publish, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Write. Publish. Repeat. (The No-Luck-Required Guide to Self-Publishing Success) (Kindle Edition)
Self-publishing, before Amazon admittedly, seemed scary. Now writers have options, books like these are useful reference as they give great advice on how to retain the momentum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Feb 2014
It could do with less of the background of the authors, however there is no doubt this is the way to go. A superb how-to book.

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspiring guide to self-publishing, 4 Feb 2014
I was really impressed by this book. I read a lot of business and self-help books and you can tell when people know what they are talking about. These guys clearly do. I've written on and off for years but I think after reading this I might actually finish something and then keep going and then eventually publish together giving part away free.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great advice, if not a little repetitive., 4 Feb 2014
I liked this book but found the information within it a bit "blah". I think the authors have a good message but it was bogged down in too much repetitive jargon to really hit the nail on the head, otherwise though, a smashing read, if not a little overpriced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 2 Feb 2014
An easy read from accomplished Indie writer/publishers. Inspiring and practical, the best book of its type I've read so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Advice, 29 Jan 2014
Adrian J. Walker (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is the most coherent and useful book about self-publishing that I've read. Sean and Johnny state that they have no 'golden nuggets' of wisdom to share, no quick wins, but they actually do. Just write. Then write some more. Then keep going till you lose your marbles.

I read this right around the time I'd almost finished my second novel and it helped me to feel positive about the fact that I was facing a good few years of writing prolifically before I could expect things to work out. Basically: create a large body of work that people will remember; not a flash in the pan that will be forgotten. Attract people to your art through product funnels, not obscurity.

At one point in the book I stopped to ask myself if Sean, Johnny (...and Dave...) were actually just one person writing under pen names, because the way they wrote typified the way my own feelings change about writing and self-publishing: huge puppy-gushes of optimism followed by dry, grounded rationalism and then the occasional bout of artistic screw-the-man, leave-me-alone nihilism. But they're real. Check out their podcast, it's true.

Sorry Dave.

An excellent book for anyone trying to make sense of an industry in flux without losing their sense of humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars hi there, are you an indie writer? well buy this book!, 29 Jan 2014
Seriously buy it now! Go on click that button, see you're thinking about and not really reading this review....

I loved the book and the truths it held within, no gold rush details here. Hard work and sound advice is all you will find, and that my friend is a good thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would give it a six star rating if I could., 26 Jan 2014
This book contains by far the most sensible and realistic advice for indie authors that I have seen in a long time. If you are serious about wanting to go into self publishing then this will certainly set you on your way. It is very readable (and often very amusing too) and I have joined their mailing list so that I don't miss any future books. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Jan 2014
As a writer who decided to go down the self-publishing route, I found this incredibly helpful.

Particularly great advice on the marketing side of things, which I wish I had read before releasing my first book.

I have already recommended this to a few friends, and I am definitely recommending it to you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational but not fluffy!, 23 Jan 2014
Gem L Thompson (Woodbridge, Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
This was recommended to me and I am so glad it was. I've just self-published my first non-fiction book and having read this I will be better prepared for the second, and the third and the fourth ... not to mention the fiction I'm writing too!
If you are serious about making money from self-publishing your writing, invest in this. Read it, write something, publish it then repeat the whole sequence!