5.0 out of 5 stars Great book
I initially downloaded the Kindle first few chapters on Kindle and was so horrified when finished those that I immediately bought the whole book. Having read "The da Vinci Code" in literally one sitting, I was pleased that this took me a few days to finish, constantly testing me and the characters with puzzles, interesting arcane facts and twists that you genuinely didn't...
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good value but flawed style.
Overall, this is a good book and extremely good value. I did, however, find I was annoyed by the author's determination to fit every bit of research data in, even if it spoiled the flow of the action. I could ignore the several plot inconsistencies....suspended disbelief.....but not the facts and figures added gratuitously, seemingly just to show off.
Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 18 9 1014 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Sword of Moses (Kindle Edition)
Really got the imagination interested and an thoroughly enjoyable read. I enjoyed the topic and look forward to his next book.

4.0 out of 5 stars a full on adventure, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Sword of Moses (Kindle Edition)
I did really enjoy this. At times it was a little 'educational' with the characters explaining history to each other so the reader understood what was going on, even though I felt that all involved already knew the information being conveyed. It was also pretty violent at times, but such is the nature of storied like this I guess. Also a little frustrating were the many comments and chants in foreign languages (many in ancient Latin or Hebrew) which were only translated in the appendix which I found difficult to navigate to and from whilst reading the book.
Full of historical references and Knights Templar/Freemasonic mythology which I accepted as being accurate so as to just enjoy the storey, but who knows if they are correct or not? Not me.
All that said, and a few instances when I thought "you what?" It was an entertaining read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read could not put it down, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Sword of Moses (Kindle Edition)
Suspense filled every page. Sudden changes of plot and character electrifying, historical accurate detail great, a fact filled interesting novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 4 Mar 2014
J. Cole (Liverpool UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sword of Moses (Kindle Edition)
This is the best book I've read for along time. Couldn't put it down. Good plot and very informative.
Can't wait for the next one from this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars The sword of moses, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Sword of Moses (Kindle Edition)
Excellent, engrossing from start to finish. Hope there are more books to come. Mr. Selwood knows how to keep your attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast moving, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Sword of Moses (Kindle Edition)
Fast moving, you can't put it down, every page has a new twist. First time I have read anything by Dominic Selwood, it won't be the last

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointing, 26 Feb 2014
R. Goddard (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sword of Moses (Kindle Edition)
No depth to the book and the story becomes disjointed switching around locations, people and events. i suspect the author was attempting to create a 'world' event and tension but for me singularly failed. Didn't hold my attention and found very easy to put down..

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Sword of Moses (Kindle Edition)
Goes a little bit over the top on the history for me, but it's still a great read, plenty of suspense, twists and realistic characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Sword of Moses (Kindle Edition)
A fascinating book. This is perhaps one of the best books I have read recently. The authors research was well worth it as the book is faultless in it's telling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic thriller female heroine chases occult items to save the world. Great read., 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Sword of Moses (Kindle Edition)
The Storey deserves it. A racy yarn good read. Good story line keeps you interested till the end. I recommend it

‹ Previous | 18 9 1014 | Next ›