5.0 out of 5 stars Light and Dark
This is my 4th pair of Asics running shoes. My previous pair were Kayano 17s and these 20s weigh less. I like the the dark colour scheme (all my other Asics were white). My other pairs were size 9, but I always had a small gap between my toe and end of shoe. The 8.5 fit much better.

If you have a foot size that is a half size, such as 9.5 or 10.5, then make...
Published 5 months ago by Teadog

3.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant
Published 3 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and Dark, 8 April 2014

If you have a foot size that is a half size, such as 9.5 or 10.5, then make sure you find a half size size running shoe, don't put up with a 9 or 10 etc. Kayanos do come in half sizes. I would recommend these Kayanos if you've worn earlier versions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 Sep 2014
mr javed khan (west midlands, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ASICS GEL-KAYANO 20 Running Shoes (Shoes)
Having worn Ascis trainers for the last ten years this new pair is even better than my previous models. I need a pronation model and the Kayano 20 is perfect for my feet and knees. Light. Great styling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2014
The shoes are very comfortable and they fit as expected! Thank you again for your prompt service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Aug 2014
Most comfortable trainers I have ever owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Aug 2014
Excellent

3.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant, 11 Jun 2014
They are well fitted, but for road running have quite a hard ride. In my opinion not worth £100, they don't feel massively better for road running then my generic £50 Nike running shoes, therefore don't justify being twice the price. That said they're not terrible, but for the price I think they should be significantly better then generic running shoes since the Gel Kayano 20's retail for £140!

2.0 out of 5 stars not happy, 28 May 2014
jojo (verona,italy) - See all my reviews
it's a bit large because there's much space in the front but i needed this brand badly and i just couldn't think of return hence the cost involve. Am broken heart though with the size

ASICS GEL-KAYANO 20 Running Shoes - 11