on 4 December 2013
I'm am a big fan of simple one liners to follow and this book is full of them. I'm currently struggling to recruit distributors. But I can see now how I can simple implement these ice breakers in day to day interactions.

I have recommended this book to my Upline and downline.
on 4 December 2013
What a fantastic insight! A real pleasure to read! Has left me feeling like I can take on the world! Highly recommend this to all network marketers! :-)
on 18 May 2014
Not just thought-provoking, this book shows you practical ways to overcome your fear and actually ENJOY talking to friends, family and potential customers/recruits without pressure on either of you! I loved the down-to-earth style and humour. Another excellent book from Big Al.
You just need to get this in the hands of all your team members!

So many lightbulb moments where you think "yes, that makes so much sense!"

Read, practice, put into action, and then you will succeed.
on 23 December 2013
I've been a fan of Tom Schreiter (aka "Big Al" for reasons which I won't go into here) for ages now, and I put tremendous value on anything he writes. Admittedly he's an American and for that reason some of his verbiage may need to be toned down to suit the British "stiff upper lip", but even granted that, his information and advice are rock-solid.

I would urge anyone who needs to increase their business with face-to-face interaction (and who doesn't?) to get their sticky little mitts on absolutely anything and everything that Big Al puts out. You most certainly will not regret it.
on 9 July 2014
I found this little book invaluable, how do you start a conversation with a stranger without looking like a sales person? You get plenty of good ideas in here and they work!
on 23 July 2015
This is a simple yet effective book for anybody, anywhere in the world who struggles with starting conversations, especially when there is an objective in mind.

I would recommend this book to anybody that really wants to communicate effectively.

After reading this book i would recommend you refer back to it, looking at the examples through out, and creating a list of your own, as all books from Tom Big Al Schreiter are immediately actionable. I have already used what I have read in 3 of Toms books, with it working for me personally every time.
on 22 February 2014
I've read two of Big Al's books in the past and have always found them to be true assets that give you practical, no nonsense skills to achieving success in Network Marketing. I decided to purchase both the Kindle and book versions at the same time. I started reading the Kindle version, thinking that the book would take several days to arrive. The book arrived within two days on the free delivery option, as I was just finishing the Kindle version. Thank you Amazon for an excellent service.

The book itself is the gem of gems! Don't leave home without it!!! You read great books that inspire and aid you in many ways, but this books holds you by the hand and shows you how to excel in every conceivable scenario and throws any excuse not to succeed right out of the window. Thank you again Big Al. You know the business and know how to impart knowledge in digestible chunks.
on 10 March 2014
'Big Al' again…..I love his books. His ideas are so simple you wonder why you've never done them before. This book is packed with fantastic Ice Breakers. When people start out in this business they often wonder what they can say to a prospect, whether it's business opportunity or products, well these ice breakers will solve that problem. But like everything else, you need to practice.
on 3 March 2016
I got some great tips from this book that I feel confident I can use now in conversations and in everyday situations to build my business. Loved the simplicity if the ice breakers, cool. As a relatively shy person myself, I feel that's will be more outgoing and confident in using the tips in the book.