5.0 out of 5 stars A game changer!
I'm am a big fan of simple one liners to follow and this book is full of them. I'm currently struggling to recruit distributors. But I can see now how I can simple implement these ice breakers in day to day interactions.

I have recommended this book to my Upline and downline.
Published 14 months ago by Chris

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother
This is possibly the worst book I've ever purchased. It is full of psychobabble ,it's almost trying to tell you how to trick people into talking to you ! Absolute rubbish,it hit the bottom of my bin next to the potato peelings and I would of gotten more benefit reading them . Do yourself a favour and spend your money on something worth reading .
Published 5 months ago by Pete Dwan

5.0 out of 5 stars A game changer!, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Ice Breakers! How To Get Any Prospect To Beg You For A Presentation (Kindle Edition)

I have recommended this book to my Upline and downline.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 20 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic Read!, 4 Dec. 2013
What a fantastic insight! A real pleasure to read! Has left me feeling like I can take on the world! Highly recommend this to all network marketers! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice Breaker! How to get any prospect to beg you for a Presentation, 22 Feb. 2014
Jo (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I've read two of Big Al's books in the past and have always found them to be true assets that give you practical, no nonsense skills to achieving success in Network Marketing. I decided to purchase both the Kindle and book versions at the same time. I started reading the Kindle version, thinking that the book would take several days to arrive. The book arrived within two days on the free delivery option, as I was just finishing the Kindle version. Thank you Amazon for an excellent service.

The book itself is the gem of gems! Don't leave home without it!!! You read great books that inspire and aid you in many ways, but this books holds you by the hand and shows you how to excel in every conceivable scenario and throws any excuse not to succeed right out of the window. Thank you again Big Al. You know the business and know how to impart knowledge in digestible chunks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, Ful of useful lessons and a lot of Humor., 7 Jun. 2014
The book was excellent, I have started applying some of the things in the book, e.g. ' I just found out', and it's funny the effect it has when you say that and don't say anything after. I was laughing many times reading the book the first time, Tom Schreiter is a very funny author and reading the book the second time I was at times reading it in public and chuckling to myself quietly. He has a really great way of putting across points , e.g for an indirect no by an overweight person to diet products you're offering : "Nothing works for me . I tried exercise once, broke out in a sweat, must be allergic to that. I get hungry at night. I have to keep up my strength. It isn't fat, it is my stomach bicep." when I read the stomach bicep part I started cracking up XD. Overall awesome book, I'll be keeping this in my Network Marketing Toolbox for a very long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just makes it all seem so simple, 12 April 2014
You just need to get this in the hands of all your team members!

So many lightbulb moments where you think "yes, that makes so much sense!"

Read, practice, put into action, and then you will succeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter book for the new tongue tied distributors, 9 July 2014
I found this little book invaluable, how do you start a conversation with a stranger without looking like a sales person? You get plenty of good ideas in here and they work!

5.0 out of 5 stars A super book, full of great advice. A must read!, 6 Jun. 2014
Big Al writes in such an easy conversational way. He explains WHAT to say and HOW to say it. He is funny too. His books are a must read for any who are serious about growing their business.

5.0 out of 5 stars would recommend to anyone in network marketing!, 22 May 2014
Big Al has a way with words and people would be wise to practice and use them. Quick read and very useful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent way to take away the fear of talking to people!, 18 May 2014
Not just thought-provoking, this book shows you practical ways to overcome your fear and actually ENJOY talking to friends, family and potential customers/recruits without pressure on either of you! I loved the down-to-earth style and humour. Another excellent book from Big Al.