4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best
I've used bluetooth headphones on a daily basis for years and have tried almost a dozen different models. These are as good as any and considerably better than most.

* The sound quality is excellent
* They are comfortable to wear, although they get a little warm after a while
* The controls are easily accessible, easy to locate and sensibly...
Published 10 months ago by Rob

1.0 out of 5 stars Terreble...
I must say that my last pair I had was the orignal bluedio R+ and they were comfortable without any problems, with these legendary version I have found that thier not as comfortable but only good looking... I have also found a fault with the ear piece sliding up and down, my right headphone earpiece doesn't really move up and down any more and I now have to use force to...
Published 12 days ago by Brandon

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 13 May 2014
Rob "latsot" (Middleton St George, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bluedio R+ Legend Version Bluetooth Headphones Revolutionary 8 Tracks 8 Driver Units Supports NFC Aptx Bluetooth4.0 Deep bass music effect wireless Headphones on-Ear Headphones Retail-Gift Packaging - Legend Titanium Newly Release Whole world (Electronics)

* The sound quality is excellent
* They are comfortable to wear, although they get a little warm after a while
* The controls are easily accessible, easy to locate and sensibly arranged.
* SD card playback is very nice to have. I listen to a lot of audiobooks via my phone. When I run out of books or my phone runs out of battery, I can listen to music on an SD card instead.
* Battery life seems excellent.
* They are nice and loud.
* The connection is very solid. I get a small amount of crackle if I'm surrounded by, say, noisy supermarket fridges, but the audio has never cut out.
* I can leave my phone anywhere in the house and walk around listening to the headphones without interruption irrespective of walls..
* They block out much but not all external noise. I like to be able to hear things like approaching cars when I'm out and about. I like to be able to hear when things like tannoy announcements on railway stations are beginning but not have to listen to them unless they are relevant. These headphones provide a good balance.
* They fold up so you can cart them around in your bag without worrying too much about damaging them.
* They don't move around much, even if you shake your head quite violently.
* They don't bleed much sound at all, even at high volume.

I've always preferred smaller and less obtrusive headsets. These ones are a little bulky to cart around and look a bit dorky. They get a little warm if worn for a long time. But smaller headphones have their disadvantages too. I've lost count of how many earbuds I've somehow lost when the headsets they were formerly connected to have been rolling around in my bag. I've managed to break some less substantial ones without giving them much punishment.

I like them. All things considered, they're the best bluetooth headphones I've ever had. If they were a little less bulky and dorky-looking I'd like them all the more but that's a small price to pay for the quality, battery life and generally sensible controls.

I say "generally" because of one weirdness. There are extra controls for SD card playback. These are not nearly as well laid out as the other playback controls. It would have been better if they'd used the standard controls for SD playback. But you can't have everything.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent pair of loud bluetooth headphones with a serious kick when it comes to the bass, I love them!!!, 4 Mar. 2014
Pros:
This has to be the best bluetooth pair of headphones I've come across in ages and i have tried a few. The bass from them is incredible and in my opinion it knocks the Dr Dre bluetooth headphones clean out the park at a much cheaper price.
The connectivity is excellent and the battery life is surprisingly long considering how loud I was playing the music through the headphones. As well as looking stylish, it seems to be well made, and is very comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
The Micro SD card is a great feature but don't put to many songs on it or you will be searching for songs for ever and a day.

Cons:
You can also use the audio cable which is provided but I found the quality very luck lustre and the volume is way to quiet for my liking. The intermediate blue flashing light could of been a little less bright as it is quite noticeable in a dark room. For this reason i should give it 4 stars but when you switch over to bluetooth all is forgiven when you hear that bass pumping through the headphones.

Conclusion:
The packaging is quite attractive along with the lovely velvet looking pouch that comes with the headphones and the manual appears to be pretty straight forward. Personally I think the headphones are way too cheap for what it can do and how it sounds but I'm not going to turndown a bargain and these headphones are an absolute bargain! Yes I have heard slightly better quality with regards to clarity on more expensive headphones but when it comes to hearing the bass all I can say is "wow"!
Don't be put off by the name "Bluedio" these headphones is standing equal if not above some of the more establish big boys of bluetooth headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Must Buy For Headphones, 6 April 2014
My God these are insane they take headphones to a whole new level I never normally do reviews but this is a first for me I have had 2 pairs of sync by 50 which where 300 pound great headphones downside is adapter broke twice so I gave up these headphones are on a whole new level of standard they may not be a big brand but you try these on at full blast and you won't experience anything else like this I have had 100s of headphones in the past and these are 10x better than any of them it's so hard to explain how good these headphones are the bass will rattle your face but sound crystal clear and not distort the music in anyway and the quality of the tones and everything else the highs the lows are just out of this world my room has about 2grands worth of stuff in it and these are by far the best thing I've ever bought for any type of music I listen to 50 cent to Michel buble to Queen to rage against the machine to Phil Collins buy these just buy these get Spotify and your set for life with all your music needs sorry about the illiterate wording but I can't get my point across anymore they have now 5 out of 5 star reviews on the uk amazon have a look on the Us amazon has about a 100 reviews and it's still 4 stars must buy nothing will ever top this for the price or anything else I should imagine
hope this convinced you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 20 Feb. 2015
To start I am not an audio expert but I use headphones for at least 3-4 hours a day and I have owned many different types and brands expensive and cheap over the years I bought a set of these back in November.when I first tried them on I was a bit worried because they are huge .I am in my mid thirties and I know big headphones is the fashion now eith the younger folk but for me I prefer something smaller.But when I turned on the music all I can say is wow.The sound is easily as good if not better then headphones two or three times the price also the comfort is prefect although a bit loose for my head they feel amazing like slippers for your ears if you catch my drift , and even wearing them for the length of time I wear them each day and this is a rare thing and even though they are huge I no longer care because I love them
sure they leak sound a bit but trust me their worth the leakage and for the price they are amazing value

5.0 out of 5 stars the sound from these speakers is awesome depending on the quality of the delivering device, 7 Feb. 2015
the sound from these speakers is awesome depending on the quality of the delivering device....usingmy paired HTCOne the sound was crisp and clear and the bass phenomenal...!! adjusting the equalizer on the phone resulted in an unbelievable sound quality...you enter I world of your own ...comfortable to wear , though slightly bulky , surprisingly lightweight...Microsoft SD playback is simple , but no shuffle facility...very finger print prone due to glossy finish and would advice a carry case to avoid folded storage as the earpiece padding tends to compress the headband padding...otherwise so far extremely pleased and will now wait and see how reliable and long they will last....packaging and delivery was was first class

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 April 2014
So pleased with these. Great sound, no problems at all. Fantastic for the gym with no wires or arm bands needed!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEATS BY DRE STUDIO KILLER, 17 Jan. 2015
I owned a pair of Beats By Dre Studio Version 1 for 2 years and paid 280 or so for them, the sound quality is good and bass response is really good and these Bluedio R+ Legend is the most similar to these, the beats broke and i was looking for a replacement but didnt think it was worth spending 280 on another pair. I read alot of reviews and watched numerous youtube reviews on these Bluedio headphones and everyone talks about the sound quality and the long battery life, i eventually took the plunge to purchase a pair from amazon being 60 at the time of purchase.

I can say as a real owner of these that these are as people say they are, the bass is like beats by dre studio very powerful if not even more powerful, the sound is amazing!!!! the battery life is well over 15 hours as quoted. I havent used the sd card slot option as i run my music off bluetooth via an iphone so cannot comment on that, the size is a little larger than the beats studio but nothing that is a deal breaker in my opinion unless you have a really small head then it may look a little weird if u wear it out in public. The build quality in my opinion is better than that of the beats studio.
I listen to bass heavy music hip hop r n b dubstep so these are perfect for these genres of music.

If you are looking for excellent value for money then i suggest you get these, as these headphones get more and more popular i can see the brand awareness increasing, and in turn the price increasing. So whilst they are sub 60 i strongly recommend a purchase, you will not regret it.

I purchased the titanium colour version and it looks really good!

You may want to purchase a hard case for it or a small bag to put it in as the bag you get with the box is just a cloth bag which offers very little protection apart from it scratching, certainly wouldnt stop it suffering a snap or breakage if it dropped or something strong was to clatter against it.
This is my honest owners review.

Hope this helps anyone looking to buy a pair.
8/10

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent Bluetooth or wired, sound fantastic, 25 Mar. 2014
Be in no doubt for the price paid these are superb or as my grandson says 'Nuts'! The base is first class, the option to use a micro SD card is a bonus. I just love them and use daily, no Bluetooth lag whatsoever and the use able range is close to 25m so ideal to listen in the garden. Connectivity is simple and fast using tablet or iPhone and again the sound quality suits me fine. Pleased I bought these and would highly recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 19 Mar. 2014
incredible bass, feels more expensive then they are and extremely comfortable . haven't tried many wireless headphones but i strongly recommend buying these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding value. Outstanding performance., 1 May 2014
I bought these headphones as I wanted a pair of bluetooth headphones but could not afford to purchase the similar Dre Beats pair.
However I read the reviews over the internet about these and they were generally favourable, so I took the risk.

Boy, was I surprised! Firstly the presentation in the box is immaculate, all film covered to protect the finished surfaces and comes with a fetching valour pouch for storage. A quick charge up (couple hours) and it was ready to go. I connected it to my iPhone 4s which took just seconds, admittedly the blue blinking light on the side could get a bit annoying but it does help remind you that they are still on/connected.

The sound from them is immense! It nearly blew my head off (in a good way!). The bass and treble is incredible without compromising any vocals or any distortion. For a third of the price of top notch products they provide a first class experience.

I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone! They are a strong competitor against Beats and other top class headphones.